>friends playing video games an hour away
>message the person I usually get a ride with
>I moved, you're out of the way from me now
>message someone else
>okay, I'll come get you at x time
>take a shower, shave, freshen up
>an hour before he's supposed to show up
>sorry I'm tired I'm gonna bail

Attached: barely_holding_together.png (272x342, 122.9K)

>>message the person I usually get a ride with
how old are you

why does everyone assume I'm underage just because I don't drive

youre mentally and societally underage

F to you

Attached: 1658345699183477.png (640x1316, 572.33K)

>why does everyone assume I'm underage just because I don't drive
They're being nice by not immediately assuming that you're a retarded subhuman

Just pay for an uber

>pay for an Uber for an hour drive
okay I'll just sell my liver to afford it

Post location I won't leave you hanging you have to lick my nuts on command though

you dont have a job do you

why would I have a job when I don't drive and was raised by helicopter boomers who did everything for me so I'm incapable of being independent

what were you gonna do go suck his fucking dick?

Why would anyone want to be friends with someone as socially stunted and incapable as you?

>muh independence
this is your real mind virus. you fell for the post modernist meme

because I'm good at the fighting game they play and play a character that no one else does

>having friends
kys normalfag go back to discord

if he was a girl it would be endearing

Holy shit. It's no wonder your friends are going out of their way to NOT hang out with you. You're a parasite. I bet you don't even give your friends gas money, which would explain a lot.

I used to ask my friend if he was available every now and then, and he never was, then we'd call and he'd tell me about stuff he did while hanging out with other friends.

you want OP to get killed?

just walk

Riding a bike would probably be better.

if they ask for gas money I'll give it to them
why would I offer money when I've never had an income in my life

it took me 2 hours to bike 6 miles

how

Hey OP, your story is a bummer. Shit must be tough, and I feel for you. On the other hand, it's amazing that you have two friends who at different times were willing to swing by and give you rides just to hang out. As a working adult, every half-hour is extremely precious, and I personally come to resent recurring obligations so easily. As frustrated as you must be, please be sure to thank your friends for being such a help to you usually.
Of course the only long-term solution to being unable to depend on others for help is to become able to rely on yourself, but I'm sure that's not helpful to hear right now. I think you can do it, with a little planning, but I'm a stranger online who doesn't know shit about your situation, so please don't be too pissed at my pontification.
Feel better dude

Attached: rad_skull.jpg (314x314, 10.01K)

I cannot stress this enough: bike faster.

I was a late bloomer and even I started driving around 21/22

Why can't you drive faggot?

Bottom

I had to stop constantly because I felt like I was going to die
I can't
the one guy I usually get a ride with said he moved and now I'm out of the way so he can't get me anymore
the other guy said he would but then he bailed at the last minute after I was already ready to go

I got my driver's license at 16, but haven't really driven since I was 18. Now I'm almost 22 and really need to derust and get back into it.

>have helicopter mom who spoonfeeds because she has beyond-women-average mental problems
>dad is kinda lazy and also not for a modern tech world so he never initiates
And I still had the presence of mind to teach myself to do things. Drive, laundry, ride a bike, learn how a car works internally. There's no excuse for many things in the age of computers unless you're a zimbabwean poornigger with no access whatsoever to a computer

Be...cause they're doing your useless ass a favor? Holy shit.

because I'm scared of having to go get a test to get a license
if I could just go get it without having to be judged by a stranger then I would have gotten it

that doesn't mean I need to give them money
why is everything about fucking money
my dad is poor as fuck and still offers money to everyone, that's fucking retarded
I know I'm poor and unemploymed, why the fuck would I offer money to anyone for anything?
I'm not going to say no if they ask for gas money but I'm not going to just offer it unprompted because that's fucking stupid

It's genuinely not hard to get and they're incredibly lenient. I'm awful at parking and completely failed the parallel parking segment and still got my license.

>the one guy I usually get a ride with said he moved and now I'm out of the way so he can't get me anymore
>the other guy said he would but then he bailed at the last minute after I was already ready to go
Yeah I caught that, I'm just saying it's nice they were willing to in the first place. Lots of my friends, I wouldn't do that for. I mean it sucks to get flaked on, but if dude decided not to want to go, he's well within his rights to do that. It's reasonable to be upset, but It's nice of him to offer in the first place, and nice of him to let you know as soon as he decided. An hour out isn't a lot of lead time, but it's more than none