Do you support DRM on mods?

Do you support DRM on mods?
Should pirates be blocked from modding?

Attached: fnis.jpg (1068x358, 201.46K)

based modders dabbing on poorfags

what a fucking faggot

well its a good thing fucking nobody needs FNIS anymore now that nemesis took over
KYS todd

anything that leaves piratefags seething is incredibly based

>Make mod that gets literally any attention
>Ego inflates more than Catty N
Why does this happen in almost every game's modding community?

Attached: 1641431847220.gif (428x321, 1.71M)

It's their mod. They can do whatever they want with it.

this is something you'll only understand if you're an artist/creator of some kind

its really gay. I bought NV again a few years ago (to be fair, I could've just went on gog-games) on gog because new versions of NV Script Extender don't work on pirated copies. I have like 4 copies of NV now, lol. One from my brother's PS3, one from my dad's 360, one from my dad accidentally buying it again (???) and a PC version.

post 2006 problem

I dont see why not. They made it, let them do what they want with it. It's optional, isn't it?

Holy shit, what is the son of dob up to these days?

Modern modders are corporate cucks. Absolutely mind-broken consumer whores.

lmaaooo how is copyright even real it's just 0s and 1s lmao

Anything that makes pirates cry is based

user I thought you bought my game? Why would you be afraid of a simple check like this?

Attached: tobb.png (738x1034, 932.81K)

i'm not opening nexus mods or else Todd will bestow his curse upon me
did he purge older versions of the mod that don't have this restriction?

Attached: 1642366947321.jpg (1453x918, 380.96K)

I got into a fight with this fag mod author who was pretty much Fore's boyfriend at the time over this shit and how it's not Fore's business what you do. Its really funny that now its completely obsolete by Nemesis, which is also open sourced. Nemesis has its own issues but blowing the fuck out of Fore was pretty based so I'll support it.

>make steam directory on c
>put cracked game in
>mods now work
heh noffin personal kids

>modder implements drm
>this creates another modder whose entire job is just removing the DRM
>this modder will get more from donations
It's a self healing system

Did someone make a FNIS crack? I laughed when I saw the Kaldaien crack thread on cs.rin.

I don't know what this is and I don't care. There is always a way around DRM. If there isn't, somebody is going to offer it for $ and they will get it because people acting like cunts as the author does don't get very far in a popularity contest.

What if you purchased Skyrim from somewhere besides Steam?

>FNIS reads the data on your PC
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Attached: 433283395892805632.png (76x56, 3.37K)

malware

In theory I think it's based but I really can't imagine it being at all difficult to bypass so it's kind of pointless.
That shit where you make the mod not work if somebody has some other mod you hate installed is max cancer though

Least it's preferable to the people who can't handle praise at all and throw constant shitfits insisting they are actually garbage