Why

why?

Attached: imagen_2022-07-22_160908301.png (1259x960, 612.4K)

Change devs to localizers and it would be on point.

Rune Factory 5. Sony in general. Sigh.

I want to be as super fat as that bird
Fuck trannies btw

so we talking about apex legends?

Believe it or not, TRANS PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO CHUD. I know this is a shocking revelation from your incel point of view.

do you ever talk about anything else

Because Japan thinks Twitter represents Americans when in reality it just represents mentally ill white people.

I really don't know why troons are forced everywhere other than it being some satanic agenda but I really hope it ends soon.

there has always been trannies and homos in jap games they just make them cool and funny instead of token characters for brownie points

???

you guys actually talk about troons way more than troons actually lurk

at like a ratio of 100000000000:1 it's a serious problem

ESGs. It's not even hidden yet libshits still copespout that it's a conspiracy like every other thing they bury their fat heads in about

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

Name 5 trannies in Japanese games.

I could make you that fat user, if you permad me~

>Start

>suddenly

I do not respect human beings on principle alone.

RF5 doesn't have trannies in it. are you guys making words more retarded again?
>b-buh guh gays
are not trannies

Nigga he's literally going to eat the fucking bird he's not feeding it

>tranimee

Attached: 1580792547232.jpg (599x610, 107.41K)

not even true
some actual homosexual always brings them up because their existence threatens their homo propaganda
also will talk about whatever thread topic pops up on the front page

Being a human being means very little.

Japan did the body type first.

Respect is earned.

Trannies is short for lgbtpbsbqqmfcg nowadays.

>Tom is an architect

>cool and funny
>trannies and homos

Attached: 1655380879273.jpg (638x391, 24.13K)

Modern transgenderism began in the 1920's Weimar Republic, a place in which anime did not exist. All of their books and studies were burned by Hitler Youth students, setting back the agenda back half a century. Japan, the home of anime itself, does not have a troon problem like "diverse" countries do. Literally the only thing that can cause transgenderism is jews having institutional power.

Attached: trannies.jpg (659x1024, 107.14K)

>implying human life matters to anyone these days

user, being disgusted towards freaks against nature is a basic human instinct. You don't "start" hating trannies, you do so from the day you're born.

Stop being autistic this is why "left can't meme" is a thing. The trannyflag represents all woke shit not just trannies. But of course retarded leftists to cope go overly technical just to get a tiny "win" when doing so is embarrassingly ironic.

But fine let's play that game since you're a bitch trying to defend a game xe doesn't even play: there's a change gender option you can use practically freely.

Why not when stupid people like you will give it free advertising?

Roland from Lobotomy Corp
Dorothy from Black Souls
Mari Suzuki from Omori
Chihiro Fujisaki From Danganronpa
Buddy Armstrong From Lisa
Ned Wynert from Assassin's Creed
Kris Dreemurr from Deltarune
Cremisius Aclassi from Dragon age
Lev from The last of Us
Toyosatomimi no Miko from Touhou project
Birdo From The mario Series
Hat kid from a hat in time
Madeliene from Celeste
and Anna Greenwood from Epic Battle Fantasy
These are all well written And liked Trans characters on Any Forums

Catherine
TTYD
SMB2
Street Fighter/Final Fight

Troons are many things, but mentally well-adjusted is not one of them.
The fact that they FORCED the WHO to no longer treat gender dysphoria as a mental illness speaks volumes on that.

>Birdo From The mario Series
>not vivian from paper mario
one job user

Trannies are a distraction from yourself.
To waste your time on mentally ill people is to become like them.
Trannies are a result of narcissism, mania, delusion, drugs, meds, retardation, grooming, and a person obsessed with distracting themselves with the outside world and politics in order to avoid facing their inner self, they externalize their self-afflicted depression and retardation to blame anything but themselves just like you do, they threaten with suicide like we did with our parents when we were 12 to extort them emotionally, but grew out of this infantile stupid tactic because we are not mentally stunted like trannies.
There is a good reason teachers in USA are being told to focus on children without friends and with introverted anti-social behaviour to "crack the egg" (brainwash them into being trannies and LGBTQ(MAP)Z+).
It's the same target and modus operandi as with religious cults and other freakish cults and sects.
Attack the weak to convince them of whatever you want by appealing to their subconscious need to belong somewhere (trendgenderism is thus born, or alternatively religious or ideological fundamentalists, no difference really).
Do not become like them, do not entertain their existence, they are freakish and unhinged enough that their own deeds, behaviour, and appearance automatically causes society to cringe without any need for anti-tranny activism.
Know this.
Go fix your diet, go train your body, go focus on yourself and your family, and invest your money into yourself and your immediate surroundings where you live so that your life quality may improve by improving your immediate surroundings. Do not waste your time, money, or energy on trannies user, being too attracted to watching the equivalents of car crashes, and liveleak madness, as trannies are, will negatively impact your brain.

Attached: FQh7KQoWQAkdPrz.jpg (794x1200, 150.21K)

>Chihiro Fujisaki
I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your list since it's probably bullshit too.

Y'all need to have sex

>trans people are not native to glorious Nippon and are a western influence de gozaimasu

Attached: ken-san.jpg (600x800, 56.01K)

This you?

Attached: C4B0E46A-FC0E-48DB-BE3F-FE1BE7E1E330.png (230x711, 138.27K)

that’s why jap troons are based

Attached: 4E8D3F0B-0F81-492D-9581-AAD20C601A3A.jpg (799x866, 155.88K)

You are projecting so hard lol

Naoto from Persona 4
Chihiro from Danganronpa 1
Birdo from Mario
Poison from Final Fight
Leo from Tekken

Believe it or not, TRANS HATERS PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO LOOB. I know this is a shocking revelation from your mentally damaged point of view.

You need to put a shotgun to the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger for thinking that using "ya'll" will somehow make you appear more human and likeable.

Oh no no no no weebbros... they're doing it willingly now!

Attached: 168802111332.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Holy fuck even when they do troonshit Japan is based holy fuck I'm so glad we nuked them twice