When does it get good?

When does it get good?

Attached: ss_5d19c69d33abca6f6271d75f371d4241c0d6b2d1.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

After you escape Helgen

If mods count, when you install Enderal. In vanilla the peak is the moment you escape the tutorial area and see the world opening up before you, and it's all downhill from there because a realization that there's no good content worth doing starts creeping in.

when you do

Just imagine, "people" actually sink 2000 hours into this shit.

Attached: 540.jpg (540x467, 89.29K)

It doesn't, considering the failure at emulation of the Nordic consciousness schema. Go play a consciousness construct cultivation (3C) game to expand your consciousness level and grid frequency unification.

Just drop it already.
Dark Souls 1 came out the same year and Dragon's Dogma came out one year later, this garbage was obsolete at launch.

Install Skyrim Unbound, combat mods of your liking and then It's up to you to create a fun roleplaying experience, here are some examples

>le stealth archer
>two handed brute which only heals with food
>conjuration only run
>only enchanted weapons run
and your backstory or whatever you made up to spice up

10 years ago

dude, vidya, and specially Skyrim isn't immersive enough to make all of that autistic shit

>when does a Bethesda game get good?
it's like asking when will shit smell nice

Why the fuck are there so many skyrim threads suddenly? There's like 6 in the catalog.

The game got made fun of and some furry had a fucking meltdown and is making a gorillion threads to shill the game.

What's a good example of a game where I can better my grid frequency unification, perfectly sane user?

Very early on. But then you slowly start to realize how shallow the combat and story are and it never gets good again

Play UnReal World or something. That being said, you're right in that Skyrim is minimally supportive of playing in-character.

Within six months.

Attached: walton.jpg (360x360, 26.45K)

That's your problem dude if you can't let yourself go within a fictional game sound like you're the autist, but I agree Skyrim is limited though. You have to play within the rules of the story which that's my only major problem with the game

Real life. Also Mahjong and Tarot.

When you skip all the dialog and build a fun character/build, the story is ok at best but the dialog is kinda corny most of the time

Attached: Skyrim 20-07-2022 14_30_50.png (1680x1050, 1.38M)

I can't get into it when I see NPCs clipping, glitching out, repeating the same dialogue over and over, things flying around, etc

Really, of all things, Mahjong? I guess China is extremely unified in frequency with "the Grid".

And which games expand consciousness? The same ones?

After about 120 mods.