I hate when video games have herbalists and herbalism minigame and it's shown as a good thing...

I hate when video games have herbalists and herbalism minigame and it's shown as a good thing. In reality herbs from herbalists literally fucking killed you. It's why medieval people lived only until 30 years old, with 25 year olds being considered old men.
I am thankful that we have access to pharmaceutical drugs now. Herbalism is some incel larp shit for anti pharma industry terrorist chuds and shouldn't be in video games.

Attached: Kingdom_Come_-_Deliverance_Screenshot_7.jpg (2622x3605, 980.81K)

It's why I can't fucking take homeopathy seriously as a "real" profession. These wannabe tribal shamans wish they could treat cancer with orange juice.

That's because English people are a bunch of scam artists.
Herbalism still is a thing and works just fine ask Asia

>Herbalism still is a thing and works just fine ask Asia
These terrorists should be rounded up and send to jail. Nothing can replace the amazing and safe science stuff that pharmaceutical industry produces for us.

>make medicine
>don't put it in pill form
>somehow this is evil

lmfao as if oxycontin scandal didnt kill 500 000 mutts.

Real pharmaceutical medicine is proven safe by the experts. Herbs literally kill you.

This has been debunked by the experts a long time ago.

Where do you think we get 'real medicine' from, rocks?

That life expectancy estimate is from the high child mortality retard.

>In reality herbs from herbalists literally fucking killed you
Next you gonna say savior schnapps don't really save your game in real life like it does in the game. Of course reality is different than a fucking video game, retard

Science has been around for 200y max and you have no idea if it's doing more good then bad since it could very well FasTrack us all to an end of times event.
Fusion=black hole all Dead
AI=...
Pharmaceutical= super virus
Pollution and killing everything around with some new technology...
Herbalism has been around for 5k years we are still around.

look at this incel trying to defend the "good old days" of backwards patriarchy

Lmao no they don’t, lots of herbs are still used in medicine. There’s a reason medical tea exists, because it helps.
Garlic and Ginger for example are anti-inflammatory, amongst other thing.
Nothing is a cure-all ofc, even if some claim otherwise, that just doesn’t exist.

Asprin is literally bark. Plenty of pharmaceuticals are extractsf from nature.
The problem iwth herbalism is they didn't understand why something worked, only that it did.

you're NGMI emshen

Attached: HaruspexProfile.png (512x578, 337.22K)

>OP is ignorant of where many of his pills and medicines come from
Contemporary education in a nutshell.

On the one hand, I agree with you. Homeopathy is bunk and any version of it should never be endorsed, even in passing, by having some version of it in video games of any kind.

On the other hand, there aren't many ways for game developers to heal players quickly and completely in the game. If it's science-fiction, they can create whatever super-science they want. However, medieval/fantasy based games have few options and one of those options is good ol' pre-science alchemy.

It makes me wonder how people in they year 2500 will play games based on today's relative time period and think of our time period...

>It's why medieval people lived only until 30 years old, with 25 year olds being considered old men.
American education in practice, everyone.

Twyrne, unlike most real world herbalism, DOES literally kill you though. When the grasses bloom, you can literally get a fucking aneurism from over-exerting yourself, and your metabolism is all kinds of fucked.

Attached: Meat factory.jpg (1920x1080, 486.3K)

...Interesting thread

>Homeopathy is bunk and any version of it should never be endorsed, even in passing,
How the everliving FUCK did you manage to jump from historical herbalism to homeopathy?

You do realize that the concept of homeopathy is extremely modern, and does not actually in any way refer to the source of the active compound, but rather, about a very "specific" theory about the nature relevant VOLUMES of the compound relative to the volume of the medication, right?

kingdom come filtered me because i can't be bothered to learn how to use alchemy or anything really

how's the panacea coming onyon

All I know is that it's some awesome science stuff, and not poisonous garbage put together by an inbred incel in his shack.

>science has been around for 200 years max
what do you think science is

>I hate when video games have herbalists and herbalism minigame and it's shown as a good thing. In reality herbs from herbalists literally fucking killed you. It's why medieval people lived only until 30 years old, with 25 year olds being considered old men.
This shit again god damn I'm going to kill you faggots.