Is this worth playing crpg bros?

Hello fellow srpg nerds. Is this game any good or is it complete shit like Tyranny?
Also please let me know if you think Tyranny is a good game so I can disregard your opinion

Attached: pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous-beta.jpg (1280x720, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/eIqaKsSo0WPg_sxkg_QNaA/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/sWvxhuAJMMjOLWli4wcpLw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck is srpg

strategy/simulation RPG, games like Advanced Wars and Fire Emblem.

shut the fuck up fat man this aint none of your god damn business

Well Pathfinder sure as shit isnt that so remake your thread and ask properly >:(

Hey, it's not my thread. you asked a question and I answered, why the hostility? :(

Last I played pathfinder, the game had terrible pathfinding lmao algorithm that you would get stuck on moving your characters

>advanced wars
Opinion discarded, abandon thread.

>Dhampir
>Cruoromancer
>Lich path
>Lawful evil with Urgathoa deity
Yep, I'm thinking its gamer time

Attached: tellmemore.png (306x700, 244.79K)

Same but monk.

Too many filler fights, god damn why is it like 90% combat?

Hello my friend, I think Tyranny is shit. I also heavily dislike niggers, faggots, cucks, muslims, trannies and schizo Any Forumscels.
Personally, I'd say both Pathfinder games are very good and absolutely worth playing. However, WotR is somewhat brought down by rather woke adventure path it adapts, and Owlcat is rather incompetent when it comes to delivering a polished product and fixing bugs.

On the other hand, those games require knowledge of 3.5/Pathfinder to have fun, and they are certainly not for everyone. You can pirate Kingmaker to see if it's your cup of tea, since WotR is still fairly buggy and is getting EE in a few months. If you won't like it, nothing wrong with that.

The IP owner.

Attached: 1644740917087.png (1063x991, 764.75K)

The people they hire.

Attached: 1655600157560.png (1806x495, 73.61K)

Find new material faggot.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/eIqaKsSo0WPg_sxkg_QNaA/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/sWvxhuAJMMjOLWli4wcpLw/
Autism.

Kingmaker was the only modern crpg that was great

>is it complete shit like Tyranny?
Tyranny is was one of the few good crpgs to come out of the revival era. Also play Wrath if you're in it for the build autism. The story and characters are utter trash, even disregarding the woke factor.

Tyranny was great despite being obviously rushed and gutted in favour of Pillars of Eternity

You know this game is shit because if you look up any let's play and click on a random video..
Do you find interesting nerding out about builds, or items, or gear? Nope
Will you see a bunch of cool fights and get to watch how different builds and player skill goes about handling those fights? Nope
Will you see non stop blocks of boring, inane dialogue text.. with meaningless decision tree responses? Yep. Constant.

Well at least you admit that you haven't played the game, because most of it is build autism and fighting, either against mobs or in the (shitty) crusade mini game

>interesting nerding out about builds
That's literally and i mean LITERALLY all i see when i search lets plays for this shit

It's true that it's unfinished, but I don't buy into Obsidian diverging resources from Tyranny to Deadfire. That would have gotten them sued by Paradox. Also, it doesn't help that the only source we have is Avellone of all people.

Obsidian don't work with paradox anymore. Maybe that's why.

Maybe, but I don't think they would have gotten off so easily. Then again, we currently have only one source for that, and I doubt anyone at Obsidian will ever admit what truly happened behind the scenes.