Name a better mmo

name a better mmo

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 65.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaI-EOVpDvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is none, it stands at the top

Attached: blackwash.jpg (2048x1153, 325.15K)

no way that's real

unfortunately it is

Attached: file.png (1325x1004, 735.45K)

i must admit, i find niggers more offensive

A polished turd is still a turd. MMO is a shit genre

Chimeralands
>Sandbox mmo
>Customizable classless races and builds
>can destroy houses
>pvp and pve

FF tranny 14 and trannycraft
>watch cutscenes and play the same plot as everyone else

>Laggy Chinese mobile game port where other character models de-load when 2 feet away

Attached: 1656524219971.webm (1000x562, 2.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XaI-EOVpDvo

>"choosing between he/him. she/her, they/them - and voice!"
voice is a pronoun now?

Attached: fangs-1.jpg (364x358, 70.67K)

WoW, you're a dumb zivbuck if you think that 14 is a good game in any way or form

FFXIV isn't an MMO

OSRS, better quests and end-game

it is janky but superior than watching cutscenes that you had no impact in causing

I can juggle and stunlock 500ft monsters as a goat loli by using hilariously broken builds. I can do drivebys against all players using a mount and a crossbow

XIV has it's own host of problems.
WoW is fucking dead. anyone who still has hopes for it is fucking delusional, but anyone who thinks XIV is ever going to take a fucking risk out of their fucking minds, too.
Just look at XIV's formula.
It may not be Pay to Win but it lacks a fucking identity. It's just your generic fucking shonen trope trannime bullshit.
I played it from 1.0 to now and I've seen what it's become. I actually enjoyed it and tried to find joy in the areas it absolutely fucking dropped the ball on, and I can say with a straight face this game takes no risk.
It gets boring as fuck, and the community is comprised of shit eating retards who will personally attack and dox you before they admit their game has a single flaw.
The MSQ doesn't provide ANY branching paths or choices at all. You can only move forward and nowhere near enough characters die to give any weight or suspense to the plot as a whole.
But putting the whole story aside, the end game itself is made to replace and make previous updates obsolete. The way it is developed leaves much to be desired.
I don't catch myself believing for a fucking second that Island Sanctuary will live up to what everyone is hoping for.
The fucking least they could have done is add actual poker or chess to golden saucer as a little past time so players can fuck around during draughts but not even that. Instead we have this shitty ass chocobo racing and dumbass mini games that get boring after 3 times. If they are so creatively bankrupt they could at least make such additions but little of the revenue this game makes up gets thrown back into it. Instead it all goes to failures and blunders by these fucking incompetent japs.

No thanks

Attached: 1112314451451413.png (800x445, 623.27K)

>DUDE JUST GRIND 1000000000000000 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE FOR 3M AN HOUR WHILE BIS IS 1B+ AND BOTS DO THE SAME BUT BETTER DUDE TRUST ME BRO ITS WORTH IT
Kill yourself.

Attached: wow a 6 hour long maze how very epic truly the best quests ever.webm (1272x588, 2.02M)

>The fucking least they could have done is add actual poker or chess to golden saucer as a little past time so players can fuck around during draughts
Mahjong is way better than either of those games

The one you can't play because SquareEnix is scared of it competing with FFXIV.

Attached: DQSwitch-noscale.jpg (1200x893, 500.86K)

Mahjong is worthless and anti-fun.
How the fuck can you honestly say you enjoy such a convoluted piece of shit of a game?
It's a fucking gambling hub and it doesn't have actual card games.
Tripple-Triad is a fucking sin, too.
Who the fuck wants to collect the dumbass cards for such an unbalanced and boring RNG-fest of a mini-game that doesn't actually take any skill?

Its far better than being forced into the fetching 5 bear asses, stand in a purple zone and kill 3 enemies, and tp across the map to watch the same shitty cutscenes like FF14 MSQ. Short fun memorable quests like OSRS should be the MMO standard

Personally, I love the Shonen shit, but I understand hating the lack of choice. The issue here is that FFXIV constantly avoids the creation of metagame builds. The biggest meta there is right now to game is materia for each class and hitting specific gear stats that everyone can get. And there are entire guides on it. Imagine if there was a specific story choice that gave you a trait that's superior in raids and all the balance trannies begin kicking anyone who doesn't have it. That's what they're constantly pussy footing around.
I also agree with the chess thing I fucking hate mahjong.

Being the best at being shit is still being shit.
MMO's have been a stale, if not dead, genre for 10+ years. Any interesting gameplay mechanics have been splintered off and expanded upon in their own respective genres.

maybe if you are a supreme autist who is caught in the sunk cost fallacy sure
to anyone else its an obvious extreme waste of time, I know the bullshit the rs community spews btw Ive been playing way before you were born. Garbage game with garbage content and with the new diversity promises thats just the cherry on top.

>Golden saucer
>Doesn't actually have gambling
>You can't do slots like in XIII-2
>You can't play card games and bet against other players
>You can only do the chocobo races, vermillion, and jumping mini games.
>Oh and there are some smaller mini games, too.
>Please understand.

You can't forgive this shit.
It's supposed to be a huge MMO that cares about it's players and it offers less than XIII-2 did in a DLC.
Why do you enjoy eating shit?

The chocobo racing in XIII-2 was also more fun.
14 turns it into this boring rat race where you gotta jump through hoops and all kinds of stupid shit.

the difference is that the OSRS quest cape grind is fun from start to finish, FF14 MSQ is a miserable experience and the only reason why people put up with it is that they're told that the game gets better. I don't know you're even pretending that the OSRS community cares about the diversity shit, whereas a new players experience in FF14 going to grenadia is people advertising their LGBT house parties