Have you ever tried to get a workout/cardio in while gaming?

Have you ever tried to get a workout/cardio in while gaming?

Attached: 1658316236209266.png (741x690, 595.79K)

>inb4 omg i hate women (400 replies)
>inb4 i work out at the library

based bbc enthusiast

You cannot stop thinking about bbc

I did but I couldn't play properly

I actually do grind skills in OSRS on my tablet while doing cardio

I wish I could find a way to work working out into playing videogames.

good job user, you properly played to OP's tune. how does it feel to be human NPC.

Average Cuckstar fan.

>pussy pad on bar
for what purpose? the setup is not high enough to squat the only "purpose" for the pad unless you're a girl doing hip raises. genuinely confused here.

Attached: screenshot0028.png (1879x1057, 2.4M)

Wii Sports
Ring Fit Adventure

This is actually tender moment that shows she cares for him and his health while he plays his games. I honestly don't see anything wrong about it because when you're in love with someone you're going to want to change some of your habits, but the best thing she can do for you is make sure you enjoy your hobbies while still looking out for you.

Is this Any Forums‘s latest forced meme?

Wife making a budget thing kinda gay but lemme translate this:
>god dammit my husband is fat but I love him.
>I'm not gonna be a cheating whore.
>"if you promise to use this workout stuff while your playing the game, I promise not to get on your case about playing the games"
>I don't really understand the games, I'm just a wife who wants her husband to lose weight.
Sounds like a good woman overall to me. I doubt she understands games beyond 'this is a video game,' but still somehow turned it into the husband losing weight without it turning into a massive argument.

>g-g-guys im totally Any Forums here
>p-please give me attention
Fragile ego and an attention whore, many such cases!

>genuinely confused here.
genuinely retarded more like it, how can you be so stupid you don't know what a padded bar is for?

Any Forumsedittors glow so hard that it's blinding

i lift weights and reload my revlover to be faster during load times

This guy is such a fat, useless, lazy slob that he needs his wife to give him “good husbando points” if he has any chance to actually get some control over his life. Literally the only way he could give a fuck about his own health and wellbeing is if it is tied to vidya.

This guy disgusts me. I doubt his wife has any respect for him at all and is fucking her coworker on the side.

Hip raises are a great glute builder and thrusting 300 on your hips sucks without a pad

retards

Based wife I hope she lifts too

Attached: darknesspushups.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

based faithful woman improving her gymcel husband.

Bless your attitude user. You're gonna make it!

>how can you be so stupid you don't know what a padded bar is for?
there's no reason for a padded bar dumbass. quit lying to yourself.

>Have you ever tried to get a workout/cardio in while gaming?
Yes i always get pound when i play games! :3

It's the "wife gave me a budget" part. It's one thing to have a discussion with your spouse and work out how something you want can fit into the finances so you're both on the same page, but he not only admits that he has no control over his money he's proud of it and puts it front and center of his post knowing that he'll get more fake r*ddit points for it. This is a community that's so cucked if he said "here's my home gym that I use while playing games" no one would care, but the fact that he's proudly emasculated himself games him acceptance.

You're the retard, borderline pathetic actually xD

Imagine humiliating yourself on an anonymous basket-weaving forum.

Tried to play DQ while doing stationary bycicle. It was a chore.

that faggot weight on the bar is not "lifting"

>t. BBC addicted cuckolds that recognize one of their own

>obese, mentally challenged fat fuck larping
ok user

>wife gave me a budget
Lmao

I don't know if it's a larp because the in the picture we can only see his faggot barbell with a grand total of around 40lbs on the bar + a pussy pad so he doesn't chafe his fat faggot shoulders

you guys crawl... right?

Attached: minresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177.05K)

Do light workouts in between games and such. I do 5 situps every match of apex legends its not much but WAAAAAAY more than just queuing up. This also lets out some frustration in other game like tarkov and helps cover the matching time.

Attached: 3lh4j8.gif (260x260, 550.03K)

Why you gotta shit on a niggah starting out? You can call him a reddit birch but atleast he‘s doing something unlike most of the fat bitches here

i took it as him going "hey honey this is what i was thinking" and her going "ok but dont spend more than x amount"
having a wife that's fiscally responsible is beneficial

go back. you will never fit in here

I play games on my home stationary bike. I bike a bit slower, but I can go for 90+ min without getting bored.