>Front Mission 1st remake

Announced for 2023:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

Beyond:
>Front Mission 2 remake
>Resident Evil Outrage aka Revelations 3
>Metroid Prime 4

Feels good lads

Attached: 1658413420118626.png (4203x1472, 1.68M)

It's actually the best gaming platform ever made in general.

That is all garbage except maybe 1 or two games.

I hate to agree but you're right. I was always more a portable gamer as I could never sit in one place due to moving around a lot as a kid, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

this
BOTW2 is the only game coming SOON
Prime 4 could be 5 years out for all we know. It's already been through 1 start-over

The amount of seething it has caused among decklets and snoys has been nothing short of amazing

Attached: SmartSelect_20220722-121601_Chrome.jpg (1440x1009, 485.62K)

3 good games in 6 years. gaming is dead

What the fuck. I have four joycons, two launch joycons and two from the OLED model and I've never had drifting issues with any of them. Is it really the prevalent?

In fact I don't think any controller I've ever had has developed drifting issues. I use a DS5 as my primary PC controller which people complain about drifting issues too and that's been completely fine as well

smash console KEK

The nintendo cope is honestly hilarious. In Any Forums it’s “the best console ever”, literally everywhere else is “WHERE IS THE SWITCH VERSION?!” And “This really wasn’t a good sale, nintendo, but I got Odyssey for $5 off!”

Pokémon and FE wasn’t that bad.

it depends on how much you play, the more you do the worse or more chances you have that it happened. I thought Nintendo learned how to make joysticks after the embarrassment that were the N64 controllers.

> Resident Evil Outrage aka Revelations 3
You mean project Guillotine aka Darkstalkers 4

The last good game to come out on Switch was Rune Factory 4 Special. This year is a travesty.

How is Lets go Pikachu?

I have no interested in pokemon beyond the original 151 era, which is why this game looks interesting to me

???
Kirby was fantastic, one of my favorite games on the system

you fucks are so mad holy shit

All Kirby games beyond the gba remake is mind numbingly boring kiddy shit to me.
Projecting

well there's no accounting for bad taste

Eh I would say the Switch isnt even worth owning, it ultimately set itself up as the Wii U 2 with worse original titles. You can honestly pass on it entirely and not miss out on shit.

I replaced mine with a Steam Deck recently, do reccomend. Best handheld I've ever owned so far and its such a better experience over the Switch with actual good games.

Attached: 20220721_172314.jpg (4032x2268, 2.35M)

It’s up there. Easily the best we got since gen 6

$350 for a portable pokemon machine

i'd rather emulate GBA pokemon until nintendo pulls their head out of their ass and makes a pokemon as solid as gen 3

I got a steam deck, it's unironically too big and the screen is terrible so I don't use it much. It's mostly a Bloons 6 machine

> this is truly the best console ever made

nigga what

Attached: full (3).png (666x500, 219.14K)

Just the Switch discord spamming again.

buy a steamdeck instead of this piece of garbage

Ah maybe you got a shit screen? Mine has been perfect. Also, its comfortable for me because it has wayyyyy better ergonomics than the Switch.