Less than a year for release

>less than a year for release
>still no pics, posters, trailers, anything

What happened?

Attached: D41C6FBA-5673-4ACF-BC03-AC86E4FCD24F.jpg (442x694, 27.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7KGPLE_iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if nintendo told illumination to scrap the whole thing and start over from scratch, like they did with metroid prime 4?

Miyamoto watched the movie and hated it. He's wondering how the fuck it could have happened like this and has now realized it was a mistake to go with Illumination. The company are now wondering just how to salvage the situation. They can't cancel the movie, it's already complete and they could maybe recoup some of the loss, but they are worried that Mario's brand will suffer and make things less profitable going forward. So for now they are thinking of some last minute rewrites and announcing that the movie has been delayed, AGAIN

i cant be the only one who sees THAT

I 100% believe this. What I don't know is why does this happen everytime. You can make a good mario game with a story like sunshine, just summarize gameplay and extend cutscenes for 120 minutes ffs

I could be wrong but aren't they lining it up for the US opening of the theme park?

All the animators are being violently beaten by Miyamoto. The californian easy-going team just tought they would have a easy breezy job adpating the funny italian man who lives in mushroom town or something, making Toad show his butt and saying funny words so the middle aged moms would giggle when they take their kids to see the movie. They did not expect that they would be surveilled by the most autistic man in Japan who will throw their pets out of windom if Luigi's cap is two millimeters bigger than the usual, the best they can do now is animated only using pre-render jpgs from the promotional material of the Wii era or face the wrath of the mean red mean

this.

They want to align it with the theme park and the next new 3D mainline Mario enxt year.

>Dude lmao just make an entirely new movie in under 9 months

Miyamoto also hated Sticker Star yet he let it get released anyways.

who the fuck cares lol
are you five or something

Attached: 1656854141203.png (336x226, 90.86K)

We will get something now, you broke the seal by mentioning it.

A delayed game has a chance of being good. A delayed movie is usually bad. There are people who will like it and being Mario means it will be a cult movie at the very least.
I didn't bother reading the leak synopsis.

>trailer starts
>kendrick lamar starts playing
>peach and luigi are distressed discussing mario's health
>panoramic filmed view over mario sitting on his couch with bottles and half eaten fast food everywhere, its clear he hasn't had a job in a long time
>"THIS SUMMER"

Attached: bing bing.png (1152x648, 44.34K)

>no WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P DIDDY
Dropped

Nintendo just bought an animation company.
They might be dropping illumination.

Attached: mamoth.png (1896x3768, 356.94K)

Probably too late for the Mario movie but wouldnt be surprised if theyre replaced for everything after.

Reminder, this movie is SO SHIT nintendo created their own movie making studio solely to never have another illumination/whatever the fuck the 90s Mario Movie was disaster.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-07-22T16-12-37.221Z.png (2090x1742, 1.95M)

>no posters
>literally posted the movie poster

I will be pissed if nothing of this ever leaks, we were blessed to see the horrid realistic Sonic animated before the re-design and i want at least concept art of some Minion like mario stuff

The 90s movie was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7KGPLE_iQ

Attached: hoskins melt.png (1010x565, 1.02M)

That poster isn't real dipshit

But original sonic also would have killed the movie. People only watched because of they listened to the fans to redesign. (It was an okay movie too. Great videogame movie.) Nintendo doesn't want to do that. They just want to release SOMETHING because sega did. I mean have you looked at this cast? It's high level garbage. Not hiring Charles for Mario was mistake #1 and Seth Rogan killed any hope of it being good.

Attached: 1658507312797.png (960x720, 111.8K)