I got a switch not to long ago and as someone who has always played on playstation, sega, xbox...

I got a switch not to long ago and as someone who has always played on playstation, sega, xbox, and occasionally pc; I have to say I think nintendo people have really low standards. botw was fun but it's a 7/10 game, same with mario, link's awakening, astral chain, bayonetta. they are all pretty average, nothing mind blowing. do the people who worship this stuff play on anything other than nintendo consoles?

Attached: 3544200216.gif (500x400, 252.05K)

I'm in the same boat, I own all platforms, except current gen ones which I decided to skip and upgrade my PC again instead. Going from other platforms to Switch etc is horrible.

I don't hate Nintendo but their fanbase is very cultish, the Switch might be the best console of this gen but we are talking about an industry that is dead and buried so who really gives a fuck.

There were plenty of us warning you about botw being shit
but if you don't think bayonetta is amazing you just have shit taste, 2 might not be quite as good as 1 but it's still one of the best games there is

Suggest games on other consoles that surpass them in their genres then

you sound like a butt hurt fanboy. botw is average same with bayonetta, 7/10 isn't bad but they are nothing special.

It's not so much "surpass" its just performance, how the game plays, FPS etc that should be industry standard on every platform by this point.

well then again you have shit taste not just for your wrong opinion on bayonetta but for thinking botw is average instead of bad

Nintendo players are like the Apple users of videogames. They are a captive audience that only knows and plays Nintendo games. The company has a complete walled garden and the rest of gaming landscape doesn't exist for them.

Basically how I feel, nintendo's last really good era was gamecube with some decent wii games that followed after. Ever since the 3DS I don't think they've done anything truly amazing or unique, but I don't dislike games like Botw either, I had fun with them.
Yes the technical specs aspect is frustrating and annoying, but most people don't care or notice. But the switch basically has no real competitor, steam deck isn't even on store shelves

cope more dude, even my favorite games have their shortcomings. if you can't look past your own bias your nothing but a butt hurt fanboy with little to no self awareness

>>I think nintendo people have really low standards
The users are okay with 30 fps with drops. What the fuck do you think?

>nintendo's last really good era was gamecube

You meant SNES, the N64 had some flashes of brilliance but by that point they turtled up.

How to spot a PCfag that still has to play a single good game because he is too busy looking at the FPS counter.

>No, I can’t name any games in the same genre that are better than the ones I mentioned, so here’s some vague bullshit to weasel out of that
Can’t even shitpost well. Enjoy your pathetic time wasting sneed thread

ninja gaiden, dmc, ghost of tsushima, rdr2, mgr, dragons dogma, yakuza, etc. I can go all day.
>inb4 user cry's about any game listed not being better than x nintendo game

dmc is better than bayo
nier is better than astral chain
mgsv, got, bb are all better than botw
ys oath in felghana is better than links awakening
death stranding is better than mario

>get called out
>forced to post games
>knows he can’t back any of it up, so declares himself the winner
Lol. Lmao even at including decades old games

>walking movie game better than skill based platformer
Omegalul way to out yourself zoomzoom

Attached: 1639435832136.png (256x350, 200.96K)

ghost of Tsushima is a bad copy of BOTW

here come the butt hurt nintendi fans

not him but I guarantee I'm older than you, I had a blast with death stranding

Now it is time to try the real switch killer app.

yes I know there's a shitty port on pc but it plays like ass with mouse and keyboard

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 128.22K)

holy shit look at the fat ass on her