Why is so many of Any Forums freaking out over this game?

Why is so many of Any Forums freaking out over this game?
It's not meant to be a revolutionary thoughtprovoking work of art or anything close to that.
It's a game where you play as a cat.
That's literally it, yet it gets so much hate here and people are so confused on why people like it.
They give reasons from it being drones mass following streamers, to a dedicated team of hardworking marketers.
You're overanalysing something that hardly warrants it and critiquing it like it hides something?
Why are so many people on here like this?

Attached: images - 2022-07-12T123722.484.jpg (460x215, 12.79K)

the game is cute and fun

>why do people hate it when make a ton of threads on one game and then pretend you aren't shilling?
Gee, I don't fucking know, user.

Attached: 1651143634609.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

because we can smell shill, FILTHY NIGGER SHILL

Because it's not about a cat at all. Game is called stray and yet it's nothing about the life of a stray cat at all. I don't even mean the gritty or gore aspects of life or any heavy realism but there's literally no jump button. C
It's a game from developers that have never seen a stray cat.

there's a cat in it

The fact that it's a boring as shit walking simulator with no gameplay yet people still liked it makes me angry about it.

it's like a low effort unity indie and theres about 100 of these released every month. but this one out of all of the indies creeped into people's consciousness, mainly due to aggressive viral marketing. I'm little upset because I hate to see people fall for stupid tricks like marketing.

It's weebs, if this game was named Neko, had anime artsyle and was made by a guy named Memeyoda Misafag you wouldn't hear any criticism.

>t. marketinglet

Kinda like Elden Ring

A stray cat worked on this game, he spent half his life doing so.

>Noooo not my heckin' Last of us-orino!
Just hurry up and lob your dick off already, Transman

what? stray and last of us are cut from the same cloth. same boring walk and talk.

Stupid comment from a stupid person.

you're a faggot

Reddit tourist mad.

Attached: 1658491428015.gif (220x124, 281.1K)

The fact that you literally killed a thread to defend an irrelevant piece of shit doesn't tell you something?

Idk man, did you ever stop to observe how cats jump?
They are precise as fuck. If you had a normal jump button I doubt you could make the cat's jump seem so natural like in Stray.
It would be a better game, tho.

Its another reminder that the primary audience for video games is twitch thots, since they have the most potential to influence more consumers. We will see a lot more muh heckin cute uwu games that appeal primarily to hoes. I don't know anything about Stray and I don't hate it, that's just my take for the day.

i usually say "meds" as a joke but this time...

>Why are so many people on here like this?
I could ask the same about Elden Ring.

>Why is so many of Any Forums freaking out over this game?

Attached: 20-1658383457-1026760096.jpg (1446x896, 220.01K)

its so funny reading this image after I made one of these threads just to bait you people

this is fake, don't reply to it

You don't tell me what to do

after a quick google search, apparently it's indeed fake
why would anyone lie about this?

Hang yourself nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-092940_Chrome.jpg (1079x616, 303.94K)

the shills post it and the reply where they expose it to be a mod to de-legitimize criticism. see the haters are just making shit up!!!