OH FU-

OH FU-

Attached: 1591512919761.webm (1080x1080, 2.95M)

anal tits

>mfw I know a girl who's like that minus the big boobs she just keeps hitting me and punching me for no Godamn reason I'm getting sick of it one day I'm gonna snap what the fuck is wrong with women. Seriously. You stare at them they get mad you idnore them they hit you and pester you up the ass I don't have time for this shit I swear to God

ogey

rrat

I love vidya gaems

Attached: 1621127492354.png (327x147, 46.82K)

oh nyo they're gonna get mad

Is there a term or word for these kind of graphics in games, especially low budget JP games? They're just so damn cheap, it puts me off playing them but some part of me wants to play them too.

anime games?

marry her

ps2 graphics

Serious question, if someone with twig arms and tiny fists like the girl in OP's webm punched you, and someone with large arms and fists punched you, assuming they're at equal strength levels and used the same punching technique which one would do more damage?
If you're good at science please answer this question it's been tormenting me for the last week.

I wish all #MeToo situations could be solved this way instead of cancelling you online.

>ask the yakuza team for help
>they turn the game into a yakuza for women

Attached: 1589868618569.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

Is this game good? I like Kubo and he is the artist but thats all I know about it

As someone who feels the same urge from time to time, it's never worth it. Characters do not behave like human beings, it's very childish and just makes me feel bad playing them. The fact they're shallow mechanically and tend towards a lot of cutscenes that expose the terrible writing makes it a miserable experience.

You're gonna have a really upsetting realization 10 years from now, user

Nigga force is mass x acceleration. The heavier hand and arm has more mass

I learnt my mistake when I bought Tales of Arise. You can obviously tell it had a far bigger budget than any previous title because it peaked my interest even though I've never played any Tales game before. It started really good, but by the end I wanted out.

yakuza is already for women

*I dodge it and motorboat dem diddies*

F = ma

So whoever punch with more mass and faster, will hit harder.

>no Hatsuho elope route
>no Anastasia sex route

Do you like 3D Visual Novels?
Do you like average musous?
Combine both genres and you get Shin Sakura Wars.
It's fun and you can romance 5 different girls, although best girl Elise is not available.

Attached: 1590558546016.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Japanese humor

Attached: 38.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I just want a woman who's kind and nice to me. They're all seem to be bitches these days.

Attached: 1658329201706669.webm (406x720, 2.8M)

Attached: Ann Desert.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

look at those twig arms I would fucking destroy her