*saves ARPGs*

*saves ARPGs*
Remember to thank Chris Wilson!

Attached: Path-of-Exile-Symbol.png (3840x2160, 1.9M)

crosscode is pretty fun bros

this is one of those jesus type deals where it saves arpgs by killing itself, right?

>game that you literally can't play without a guide
>once you follow a guide like a bitch then you just do MMO tier grinding to get slightly better loot to just perpetually run through areas as AOE spells kill everything
>that's all the game has

If that's what ARPGs are, then the genre should die. That's pathetic.

wasn't it proven that they run the RMT websites

I think you mean
>euthanises arpgs

"multiplayer game is minmaxing the fun out of it"
no shit. Have you ever played a game before in your life?

they spent way too much time adding new shit to it
they could have finished PoE2 or some other new game years ago

If they're smart then they'll make Path of Exile 2 a lot more balanced and make non-aoe builds more viable. It's fine when AoE spam is the easiest way to play the game but it's a problem when it's the ONLY way to play without dying continuously.

Attached: 1657527165021.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

Haven't played it since Betrayal. I got a couple hundred fun hours out of it, and for a free game that's a good deal, but having to follow a build is less fun and once I get halfway through maps I can't be bothered to go any further.

Not true.
I never looked up any guides or builds. I just played with a few friends at the start, and solo self found once they left after a few weeks and I still got to mid tier maps.
Sure, the late endgame is bloated as fuck now. But you don't NEED to do everything. It has enough content for people to get to the end and still have fun maps to do without being optimized.

Yeah man how dare they add new features for free

>new features
more like unneeded bloat and schizophrenic balance changes

I have never followed a guide in my life
I've made several builds that could take Maven and Uber Elder down and I don't even have the expertise that other, more autistic players do

Attached: 1542262856689.png (300x577, 133.09K)

>I never looked up any guides or builds.
So what class and how did you build your tree?

thats basically it yeah
but it is somehow fun idk why

>But you don't NEED to do everything
you also don't need to play the game, great logic

>for free
and add new shards that you can conviently sort into this new stash tab for only 10 dollars

>then you just do MMO tier grinding to get slightly better loot to just perpetually run through areas as AOE spells kill everything

First ARPG?

Tons of different ones. I played it since release.
And obviouse not all of them have been that good. But even the first one I ever made was strong enough to complete the game and do easier low tier maps.
And you learn what skills are good really fast.
The skill tree is not complicated at all if your IQ is above double digits.

The worst thing about Diablo genre is the inherent jewishness of it. That's why RoS is the only good game in that entire dogshit genre, as it disallows it.