Well user?

well user?
why is your friendlist so empty?

Attached: Friend List.png (579x335, 14.8K)

i have like 250 friends i added back when playing tf2 with me and having a pony pfp was enough for me to add you
now like 2-3 of them talk to me

Because I stopped talking to everyone. Wait no there's one I'll check in with once a year.

because all of my friends are normies or people that only play single player games

for me, it's because i push everyone away with no real reason

Attached: 1615919219451.jpg (546x789, 43.99K)

#SaveTransFortress2

My friend list isn't empty
But everyone is going to get a job soon, so there's that
Less time to play, more money to earn
Standard Developer Wagecuck's life, isn't it?

Attached: 1658046892127.jpg (561x561, 16.88K)

be happy it happend
be glad you got good gaming memories

I dont talk in game or anything but I used to get friend request by random people, they usually didnt message me or any thing, I end up unfriending them. now I never get friend requests, I guess discord has made it so less people just friend random people now or people just dont want to add me as a friend any more

only talked to like 2 people via text it was just 2 shy autismos, no surprise there

>having a pony pfp was enough for me to add you
That's unbelievably pathetic

Attached: 2 minutes in the group masturbation session and she gives you this look.jpg (418x500, 116.51K)

it seems like at least at one point anime girl and pony pfp was enough to get friend requests from those people

More too full. I really need to clean it.

my entire friend list only consists of people i added back in the tf2outpost days to trade with, despite having over 100 "friends" i don't talk with anyone
i just never bothered to unfriend them all

Attached: 1658481894887.png (661x517, 1.31M)

because I just pirate all my games

I erased everyone years ago. Not like I ever talked to them.
I had to block friend requests too, I dont know why people insist in socialize with total strangers.

It's Tuesday and they're doing maintenance

How am I supposed to explain to my friends why I'm playing this
Anyways it's not empty, I do play games with a few people

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune_20161229173729.png (1080x1920, 1.51M)

but user it's Friday...

you dont need to explain to your friends why you are playing it and if you care so much just set status to invisible or offline

Things seem so much different now, the scene has died away.

Pandemic opened my eyes up to the types of friends I was making and now it's empty after finally having enough and caring for myself.

I generally only add people I know in real life. And even then, I rarely play multiplayer games, so the chances of me meeting someone that I make a proper connection with are extremely slim.

Most of the time, if there's someone I'd actually like to play vidya with, they'll text me rather than message me though some platform. Not really interested in having people poke me the second I log in anyway, especially when I often times just want to play some singleplayer thing after a long day.

epic win