Still like it?

still like it?

Attached: file.png (1320x743, 881.21K)

Souls were never good

no

Attached: 1654476557454.png (1500x1125, 1.41M)

Beat it twice, but it hasn't kept me coming back for PvP like DS 1, 2 and 3 did. Basically waiting for DLC to play it again.

I want to FUCK a deer

I keep coming back for summoning, I really like helping other players in these games.

bump

Yeah, but I wish it had replay value or multiplayer so I could actually keep playing it.

Never did. My friend suckered me into attempting co-op with him.

PvP as in duels, or invasions?

bro
is that you, let me solo her?

2 disappointed me so much outside of combat (world and npcs in 1 felt much better) and yet i still haven't come back to pvp in a souls game as much as i did in 1 and 2
there was only so long i could jar cannon meme

Yes, played it yesterday with my gf

Cracks are starting to show. I’m so tired of these caves that don’t add anything new, just waste your time running through an uninspired design to fight a rehashed boss for some shit you won’t even use. And the “hero’s grave” dungeons are just the worst. Even the “legacy” dungeons are kind of crap. How many times am I going to have to fight the same soldiers, except now they have more HP and a different colored shirt?

It's pretty much the only thing I consistently play. Nothing else holds my attention.

No. Its good at first until you discover more things then realize its a cobbled together mess

Never stopped really.

In the ass?

Attached: 1658465958553.jpg (667x1277, 619.63K)

Why the fuck did people stop talking about this so quickly? Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne threads lasted years. Do our post-2015 zoomer posters have an incredibly short attention span or was this game actually that unnoteworthy?

Attached: 1657955776226.jpg (1106x1012, 80.24K)

they went open world for the sales, and it worked, and it added absolutely nothing
souls worked better as a more linear experience, making it basically impossible to miss important npcs, and having each boss be one time and memorable
at least pursuer was cool, somehow elden makes me actually miss 2

I've never been big on repeat playthroughs but the first playthrough through this game was magical.

They should have dropped the difficulty meme and focused more on open world rpg aspects like story and character building where your choices actually affect gameplay. Also should have just dropped pvp to focus on a better solo experience

people started to reach the grand lift one week after release and realized that everything after that point sucks