Who was your favorite in Scarlet Nexus?

Who was your favorite in Scarlet Nexus?

Attached: scarlet nexus.jpg (1083x609, 305K)

nobody. shit game

The cutest and the coolest

Attached: file.png (850x1203, 1.85M)

Fireworks of course.

Attached: 1625538845564.jpg (1920x1080, 236.61K)

I'm 3 hours in and quickly getting bored. Are there nude mods?

Tsugumi

Why is her belly button showing?

the Uninstall Wizard

I think this JRPG is just too cool for me

old hag.

Good answer

Shy girl that kinda looks like Ars Almal

This is the rip off of nier right? unsurprisingly failed and nobody gave a shit after a day of it's release.

Attached: Nier Gestalt.jpg (930x495, 76.13K)

For me, it's Kyoka

Attached: Major Kyoka Eden.png (400x886, 350.69K)

One of the weirdest aspects of this game was that the whole cast is on anti-aging drugs so no one looked their age except for a small handful of new recruits. I would have been fine with the setup if the more experienced/higher ranked characters at least acted like there was a hierarchical structure, but everyone just referred to each other by name, which is downright creepy. It's like a whole military branch of groomers.

played this for about four or five hours one day, and never went back to it. it stunk

Most of them do act their age. It's just that they actually do have an ability powered by friendship bullshit, so getting to know each other is actually helpful.

>Most of them do act their age.
You mean like the lazy bunny loli-baba or the blue haired Yu Narukami ripoff that the FemC crushes over? It's creepy.

meant for

>Lazy idol girl (40s)
>Strict military man (30s)
Yes. The one who acts the least his age is probably Shiden.

I really should have immediately did a Kasane playthrough after I finished the game the first time. I have zero motivation to go back now. Guess I'll just save it for refreshing myself on the game if they ever do a sequel.

Why in the hell didn't they make two routes instead of one? there's no reason to play the other character if it's the same story.

Combat was pretty fun and I kinda liked the premise and world, but the pacing was utterly fucked and the story was so weirdly told. Couldn't get over how you'd have social links with characters from the other route where they don't even try to explain it. Just "hey yeah I know we're mortal fucking enemies but let's chill"
Cute girls though

Kasane playthrough is a fucking drag. I feel sorry for anyone who played the FemMC route first.

because then you need unique content for the entirety of both routes

Attached: ScarletNexus 2022-01-09 23-30-49.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Attached: Among other things.jpg (640x960, 69.97K)