SNK

>Last Blade 2, KoF 98 UM, 02 UM, Fu'un Super Combo, and Garou are currently on sale for dirt cheap
>KoF XV is at evo where Orochi Awakened DLC will be one of the things showcased with the potential of the new Samsho team being revealed
>New titles also confirmed to be announced during the showcase
What are we looking forward to?

Attached: SNK sale.jpg (2666x1500, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/evo2022.pdf
gamestop.com/s/gamestop-us/video-games/playstation-4/products/the-king-of-fighters-xv---playstation-4/313489.html
amazon.com/dp/B09F1CZPDZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd love to see a new non-SamSho/KOF fighter because SNK is like the only "big" company left who can actually make a fighting game that's fun and satisfying to play. It's still probably too soon for that after the XV release, but who knows

I don't think they're ready to release yet another new fighter. I would bet it's probably that rumored Metal Slug game I've been hearing about for a couple years now

kofxv is actually 50% off at gamestop and amazon
which is the right price for a game so lacking in content and filled with recycled material

When is the showcase?

august 6th

They just revealed some new Storm Collectibles figures at the comic con

Attached: Geese.jpg (1536x2048, 302.36K)

Attached: genjuro.jpg (1536x2048, 290.29K)

Attached: haohmaru.jpg (1536x2048, 319.36K)

Attached: Mai.jpg (720x960, 55.93K)

Attached: earthquake.jpg (1536x2048, 350.42K)

So during their EVO panel then? Hopefully it gets livestreamed.

Attached: k.jpg (1536x2048, 265.58K)

it is being livestreamed

Attached: kyo NESTS.jpg (1536x2048, 247.77K)

Their entire EVO event mapped out

snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/evo2022.pdf

i wish samsho hadn't but the dust the way it did. the girl models made me diamonds

That's for just the base too
I'm waiting for 20 bucks everything included

>replying to b8

don't blame you, it's so fucking riddled with recycled content and even less content than xiv at that, which is amazing because xiv is where they pulled most of the assets from in the first place, and then there's the recycled assets dlc packs
but i'm a man of my word so i had to honor it unlike the flipflops who change their narratives everytime

Attached: kofxv ambitious.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

>replying to b8
except it's real
gamestop.com/s/gamestop-us/video-games/playstation-4/products/the-king-of-fighters-xv---playstation-4/313489.html
amazon.com/dp/B09F1CZPDZ/

just go ahead and say "OTHER GAME" and start deflecting with inane shit like you usually do
like, "UHHH ARCSYSCAPDRONETRANNIE!!!" etc

>all those positive reviews
>but it's bad because I said so
It's almost as if you destroyed your own argument with all the shitposting you do since you post the same exact shit every thread like an obsessed autist

>insert hypnotizedkoffag.jpg