Why are people hating so much on the last of us remake?

Why are people hating so much on the last of us remake?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2644x1707, 345.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRKIWQUucj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they said it would be updated to include the gameplay of 2, and it wasn't. its just a texture pack for $70

smear campaign by some salty ex QA guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=uRKIWQUucj0

uhnnm sweaty youtube removed dislikes to protect corporations from toxic fans. using a script to put it back in is illegal.

Fake.

Youtube does not allow dislikes. Using addons does not count.

Attached: 1627387448187.jpg (908x763, 88.07K)

this looks nothing like the gameplay of 2, its just 1 again. why did they lie?

they didnt lie. The leaker did.

its just a video of uncut gameplay how is that more of a lie than these talking heads pretending that they did anything except update the textures and lighting

>naughty dogshit

most overrated dev in history

corporate bootlickers lmao

Both videos you have no clue how they were created. How do you know what build he has? His word? What mode is he playing on?

>the third re-release of a ps4 game that came out less than ten years ago
it's an embarrassing cashgrab

Naughty Dog hasn't been good since after Crash Team Racing

i know that one of the videos is an advertisement from a marketing department, and it still didnt show any of the new gameplay improvements from 2. I know that it is based on a game that released 10 years ago so calling it "unfinished" is an unbelievable cope

the fanbase stopped pretending to care about videogames after 2 was hugely terrible and moved on to something else

>snoys so desperate for games they want to pay 70 bucks for a bad remake

I liked jak and daxter

Attached: 1656105080791.jpg (720x718, 42.81K)

If it was just a model update they couldn't do that AI system debug thing they showed. That's specifically a TLOU2 feature.

the new navmesh stuff and animation blending? do you seriously think that the way your AI pal leans while walking is "gameplay"? I am complaining that they lied about updating the gameplay. they made a visual remaster and claimed it was more. thats the issue

because SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY

They never said they were redesigning the maps. How else could they update the gameplay other than the AI? I mean they could add new guns I guess but theres not a lot else. Prone is disabled because that doesn't make sense with TLOU1's maps. It does the same exact thing as crouch.

i just downvoted it because they put it on pc

the new AI in 2 is literally interesting because of the new movement options. crawling under cars and having them check for you was novel and the new thing in that game. what the actual fuck do you think "new AI" means if those features are absent? you are hyping up the fucking pathfinding of these guys like it matters you fucking dipshit moron

It`s a cashgrab for brainlets

because we don't need that...

the game is fine as it is, and the last of us 2 manage to be better than the first one, people who didn't like either don't like minorities or they didn't like joel's death, but in real life that how shit goes. Joel doomed humanity but you simpatize with him, because he lost his blonde daughter, and abby, much like joel, do what she thinks will aliviate the pain of losing or being close to lose someone, but joel suffered his consequences and abby too, the game even takes time just to you hate abby than play with her and understand, once again, that vegence doesn't take you anywhere, that's why ellie couldn't kill abby in the end, because problably, lev would continue the slaughter that vencenge provides...its funny cause most of people who say that ellie should have killed abby, is just like tommy or ellie itself, it can't move forward, but ellie could...

now...with that being said, people who are beyond understanding the words above in their heads who understand the first game but don't want to accept the destiny of joel, will just give their moneys to live forever in a world joel is alive and can destroy humanity last hope

Only real issue is they don't have the bethesda memes to just release the same game over and over and get away with it going on for them.

It’s a remaster of a remaster of a 9 year old game,

The AI coordinating with each other was a more important update than gimmicks like checking under cars.

the AI coordinating with eachother is what ALL AI DOES because they are RUN ON THE SAME FUCKING CPU
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT TLOU HAD AUTONOMOUS MEN LIVING IN IT THAT WERE UNABLE TO WORK TOGETHER UNTIL THIS UPDATE
KILL YOURSELF HOLY FUCK, LITERALLY TRICKED BY A NEW AUDIO CALLOUT

They ruined Ellie

her name is Elliot now bigot.

>Youtube does not allow dislikes
Youtube stopped publicly displaying dislikes, but every user who's gotten a dislike on their video can go into Youtube Studio right now and view it by hovering over the like/dislike ratio on each video. Add-ons are now the only way to see accumulated dislikes and Youtube have not yet removed the dislike button, which I expect them to do in the coming months as they continue turning into Facebook. Now kill yourself.

Attached: world star.jpg (371x370, 43.55K)

I've played a ton of games where the enemy just stands in one spot, or they are scripted to do the same thing each playthrough. F.E.A.R. is still listed as an amazing case of AI today because it was scripted to look like coordination.

i hope they do to stop racists and homophobes like you attacking games with minorities and gay people in it

>literally interesting
What's the point of adding literally to this?

I'm pretty sure the original plan was just to port it to PC and then they said fuck it and advertised it as a remake for ps5 too

Because it’s a bad business practice applied to a bad business product. I’m not using product derisively, all vidya gaems are business products first and foremost