It makes you FEEL like spider-man

it makes you FEEL like spider-man

Attached: 1658426020255501.jpg (1080x1211, 530.3K)

Bottom-tier webswinging, don't care.

Did they fix the swinging mechanics? Does momentum still feel like it doesn't matter?

How long does the web stay after you've slung off of it?

>capeshit
It's so tiresome.

Been a while since I last played it but I think it vanishes almost instantly it's off-screen.

Oh. So, the game is absolute nigger tier trash then.

Literally what's the problem here? It's a game that came out years ago, getting a PC port.

>three monitors
why the fuck do people want to play with the bezels splitting their view?

Sound design and music is really good. Story is also surprisingly entertaining though it does drag on a bit too long.
But yes overall it's a very by the numbers game.

i read that the momentum was capped on the ps4 version for performance reasons, dunno about the remaster but pretty sure u carry more speed/momentum in the miles morales game on ps5

thanks for beta testing, consoleniggers

Well no it wasn't really capped because the game would just stop and load if you went too fast.
PS4 version of Miles Morales also did this.

miles' web swinging momentum feels so much better I want it to be backported by mods. air dodges keeping your speed especially felt much better

what's next for Nixxes? Uncharted? Ghosts of Kojimbo?

>remastered capeshit
The Last of Us remaster threads hit the bump limit with bitching.

For me, it's the Spider-Verse suit.

Attached: 1604068539835.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

Why not

Attached: 8Fqk4_QH3G7CltrmilYqiZQQVmS4EqvBdUOvD6awaBg.jpg (3264x1840, 713.2K)

Jesus Christ how do consoleniggers play the game like this? It runs at like 15fps.

You get used to them very quickly and it doesn't detract from the fun.

Returnal and Sackboy.

Attached: FURaGdAXwAYNf0E.jpg (1920x1080, 246.33K)

legitimately the worst bait i ever read on this website

Stay mad, snoy.

>momentum was capped
There is no momentum. It's all just pre-set animations, maybe with you speeding up by a fixed amount the first couple of swings. It's very obvious if you take a minute to try to get creative with it just how braindead the mechanic is.

It was made so that no matter how much of a shit-digging retard you are it always looks like it does in the movies.

Attached: FURaGdMXwBg9kli.jpg (1329x1080, 270.49K)

hopefully the game is modable, i want to see a return of phyics based swinging and being able to do loops