Th-they’re having a r-rough week please have some… some sympathy f-for the company…

>Th-they’re having a r-rough week please have some… some sympathy f-for the company…
lmao fuck that shit FUCK WWE AND FUCK YOU E-DRONES hope it all goes up in flames

Attached: 8132925C-68D8-443A-BD93-6BE097A597AD.jpg (828x543, 194.95K)

>CAWdy
>A top babyface
I swear, wrestling fans are delusional.

>p-p-p-please take it easy on WWE theyre people too
fuck WWE
fuck vince
fuck this twitter loser
fuck OP for posting a twitter screencap
and most importantly
fuck you edrone

weird how anyone is spinning vince potentially having to step down as a negative

>You've gotta feel bad for that billion-dollar brand.

You will never be a real woman even if WWE does go down. Your penis is gone forever. In fact, you'll probably kill yourself because you have nothing else in your life other than obsessing over WWE

Cope, you mentally ill faggot, stop projecting your insecurities and deepest thoughts onto others, you pathetic manchild. Blow your head off with a shotgun, tranny

cringe

based

>randy Orton
>top babyface
Huh?

>sympathy for a mega company
do mutts really?

based, all they care about is WWE BAD WWE HURT MY FEE FEES, they need to grow a pair except they turned their old ones into vagina folds

Louis in incapable of ever have good takes, it's mind blowing

No "Mom and Pop's Family Shithole" ever game me a job.

Hahahaha imagine being this angry because the most popular wrestling promotion in the whole wide world follows a formula that has more of a focus on storytelling and backstage segments over doing aimless 30 minute matches to please some weird autistic jew so he can give them a good subjective rating

>but you've got to sympathiz-

Attached: 1638479717103.png (542x545, 377.56K)

He literally is, troonstein. He is undeniably beloved by thr fans.

>I-I-I'M NOT A T-TRANNY YOU ARE!!!!
Absolutely pathetic display from you aewtroons

Wwe was winning before cawdy and still winning without cawdy

me sympathizing with Vince and WWE

Attached: 1628336897811.png (764x510, 160.52K)

>aewtroons
try to stop sounding like a faggot and stop using that word, tranny. man up