The Last of Us Gameplay Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=uRKIWQUucj0

Attached: the-last-of-us-part-1_ds8t.jpg (1800x1800, 270.55K)

stunning and brave revolutionary advanced AI

Attached: TLOU Remake.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

November 2020:
>Astro's Playroom
>Demon's Souls remake
>Sackboy: A Big Adventure

February 2021:
>Destruction AllStars
>The Nioh Collection

April 2021:
>Returnal

June 2021:
>Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

August 2021:
>Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut

February 2022:
>Horizon Forbidden West

March 2022:
>Gran Turismo 7

September 2022:
>The Last of Us Part 1 remake (coming to PC at a later date)

November 2022:
>God of War Ragnarök

Announced for 2023:
>Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
>Final Fantasy XVI
>Marvel's Spider-Man 2

TBD:
>Ghost of Tsushima sequel
>The Last of Us Factions 2 (standalone multiplayer)
>Marvel's Wolverine

Attached: 1658425883643617.png (1308x1126, 1.12M)

Feels good, sonychads

Why would you remaster a game that already had a remaster and make it look worse? Also especially when it’s the game that killed the industry.

I mean it looks good, I get why it exists, it's a good thing. I'm just not gonna spend more money on it.

Is the Tsushima multiplayer shit fun?

Looks like tlou1

Looks like even snoys didnt want this cash grab lol

Attached: shiet.png (1182x665, 128.15K)

But nobody said anything about exclusives, why did you post this? Also, Nioh 1 & 2 are on PC.

where's the gore?

YT shows dislikes again?

It's a chrome extension

I'm so happy the average consumer is going to buy a remake of a product they already own that only released 9 years ago

>no prone or jump
why would i want to play this decade old game YET AGAIN if they didnt even update it? you really want me to pay $70 for a texture pack?

>Please pay $70 guys, you get.... new rumble effects

Visually it's sublime, even more so than I'd thought from previous trailers. But I wasn't really doubting that.
There's a serious disparity between the claims they make about the behind-the-scenes enemy AI tech in that video vs the actual combat seen in those leaks. If they really have brought over the tlou2 AI, and it isn't an old broken build, then there must be something else missing. Maybe tlou2's environments were designed around the AI, and it doesn't work as well with the original's level design?
Similarly, the claims about enhanced friendly AI doesn't gel with Ellie snapping from "combat run" to "casual stroll".

Also, the omission in this video of prone, dodge, and other new moves seems to confirm they aren't included.
If I feel like playing TLOU again, I'll buy this. But I definitely won't be rushing to buy it for $70 at launch.

no dogs either

looks pretty good 2bh but i still do not see the point of this... especially at that price and WITHOUT the GOD tier mp

>chrome
ew no, I have firefox

Based, I’m ready to reply this kino

Literally the same exact game accept the characters are ugly and I guess the buildings show paint chipping?

if this had the MP I would have gotten it but of course not. TLOU1 had the most underrated MP ever. I stopped playing it though when they introduced the p2w crap because I didnt buy it on principle fuck that.

Goddamn Druck looks fit as fuck, look at those arms

To be fair, for a game so focused on storytelling, this level of improvement in character animation is a big deal. You really can read a lot more into those faces than you ever could before. The environments are crazy good too.
But the lack of deeper gameplay changes is disappointing.

He needs two hands to grasp it.

hopefully we get a remake of 2 next, it released a whole 2 years ago we need an upgraded version with less content

Do you think it's gonna be smooth to play with mouse & keyboard?

This time you only play as Abby.