Why would anyone buy a switch when yuzu exists ?

why would anyone buy a switch when yuzu exists ?

Attached: 1287629434881.png (1920x1080, 697.49K)

my computer can't run it (it's shit) and i don't know where to get ROMs

what card ?

GTX 970_M

oh. well if you upgrade you can forego buying aa switch and install yuzu

>my computer can't run it (it's shit)
Invest the money you'd spend on a switch + games in upgrading your PC

>and i don't know how to google
I'm sorry user

Yuzu a shit. Just hack a switch faggot
>mfw I'll be playing xenoblade 3 tomorrow while emulatorfags will instead be fighting over which emulators runs the game the least shit

Isn't Yuzu shit?
I saw the comparison with Kirby on the Steam Deck and the Switch blows it away.

because im a networking admin that makes almost 200k so im not poor like you

Attached: 1657955820983.gif (480x360, 1.1M)

Is it just me or have the latest EA builds been unable to launch anything? I don't know what happened.

>Isn't Yuzu shit?
only if you have an AMD card

For a networking admin you sure are stupid.

>he fell for the early access scam

>Latest builds make bowsers fury crash after a while.
STOP FUCKIGN BREAKING SHIT THAT WAS WORKIGN WELL.

A lot of games play like shit on yuzu/Ryuujinx

t. I have a 5700x 32gb RAM and a 3060ti.

you saw a bait webm of a teeny tiny 15W APU struggle with switch emulation and now you don't believe it's possible on a PC that operates at 10x the TDP?

yuzu runs Kirby flawlessly at 60fps.
kirby will only lag if your don't turn off the dynamic resolution cancer that nintendo put on the game (it makes the game look bad and slows it down)
Kirby on switch can only run 30fps with drops.

Nah, I get them off of pineapple. The release build still works fine so I don't know why EA isn't.

>200k

i can afford to play on the original hardware, i dont need to emulate. i dont care about your little mods or 4k.

it feels good when you hold it

my gf bought a switch but she refuses to buy any games... She apparently hates gaming. I don't get it

Attached: 1653793191319.jpg (1440x1514, 217.37K)

I can play my switch on the go, around my house, at family member's house etc etc

Simplicity

I have a 3700x and a 3070 and it can't run Astral Chain or Mario Odyssey at even native + 30FPS.

Agreed
Playing pokemon sword on my oled TV at 4k

bro nevermind 4k that shit can barely mange 720p

>why would anyone support an industry instead of being a useless parasite?
It is a mystery

>i dont care about your little mods or 4k.
Then just say that next time, retard.

What did she get surgery for, was it her nose or her jaw?

maybe she bought it for you, poorfag, buy some games and then invite her to play

I bought mine in 2017. Yuzu and Ryujinx have only been decent for the past year. They weren’t far enough into their development before. Haven’t touched my Switch since Bowser’s Fury, and I’m sure if Nintendo actually releases a game worth playing on the Switch before it retires then I’ll emulate it.

youre mad because youre a leech that cant afford to play the real deal

If you're in the market for a new card, I highly recommend doing the newegg shuffle. If you don't have an account, you're able to turn off email spam and noise after you do.
Every morning, enter a raffle for the *ability* to purchase items you entered for
Items are usually bundled, so you could potentially get a GPU + mobo
Entry is free, you pay nothing until you get picked for what you want and purchase it
Items range from GPUs, prebuilts, consoles, controllers, headsets, etc
Take as long as you want
Only limits are your patience and budget

I did this successfully. While it took 2-3 months of entering almost every day (some days had shit offerings), I got raffled. $1200 for a 3070ti and some and mobo. I only wanted the card, and have the mobo still for my own eventual use or sale. Happy to answer questions you might have

I have a GTX 1060 and all the games i tried ran like shit and it kept crashing.

Attached: 1624915063237.gif (326x250, 625.73K)