Play FGO

Play FGO

Attached: 1643201250395.webm (1024x626, 2.24M)

F NO

dont open the webm it creates ishtar gas

Is that Hawaii?

Attached: 1631706720418.jpg (640x401, 49.81K)

>willingly and unironically being a cuck on a game

op is a bundle of sticks

I really wish her 2nd and 3rd ascensions had the boob jiggle in her NP. I like the 2nd ascension art and sprite but no boob jiggle makes me sad.

I don't get it

I'm glad shes getting her exercise!

lol anicucksoy be like:
play my jpg gif collector
I be like: extract all
uninstall

>OHHHHHHH MY GOD THE GIRL LIKES ME ALL MY GRINDING AND MONEY HAS PAID OFF I GOT SOME DIALOGUE SHE CHERISHES ME MY LIFE HAS MEANING NOW THIS MOBILE GAME IS MY EVERYTHING I CANT BELIEVE IM FINALLY LOVED

Attached: 165807847223077.jpg (400x400, 26.73K)

>...Hah... Eh!?...Mmm? Ahem...
nobody talks like this and this induces social retardation

Unfff..... Ughhhh..... Pant pant.

it amuses me that cucks need the woman to like them so they can be cucked, so they'll pretend women like artoria could ever actually like their sad ass in any capacity

Attached: 1630152647867.jpg (1056x1080, 501.44K)

Imagine being so absurdly autistic you commission these fantasies of yours in an imitation of the game's UI so you can try and convince Any Forums it's real

Post more..... Or a link to a collection ....... Huff...

>Play FGO
Not after that furry cuckshit with Mashu

But that makes it better.

NTR/cuckold fags are subhumans

I'm imagining Mashu saying this to me while spitting on me and stepping on my dick... God that's hot

The guy who makes these is great, he lurks the NTR general on /trash/ and makes all of these fantastic FGO webms out of the goodness of his heart. Please be nice to him.

Correct

This is the most unsubtle request for raid I've seen in a while

I love him!
I love you!

Ive heard some of that, did something actually happen or was it one of those "oh I forgot everything but I got saved before anything bad could happen"?

Do fatecucks really?

That webm of her and the horse.
That is all.

What is the context here?