For me, it's Slug C

For me, it's Slug C

Attached: slugc-1.jpg (1024x576, 133.31K)

What does the C stand for?

cool

Got weirdly obsessed with boarding in my last playthrough

Attached: mantisb-1.jpg (1024x576, 129.73K)

For me, it's Obelisk Cruiser type A.

Attached: Untitled.png (1224x706, 200.43K)

What the fuck am I looking at

I can't beat this fucking game on Normal

Attached: 20220721164456_1.jpg (1280x720, 232.62K)

mods

nice

I beat it on normal and hard with Mantis B. Killing enemy crew gives you such an advantage with resource gain.

Spend more time grinding scrap, get an invis asap, normally wwhw8dorks for me.

>The burnt out hull of a Rock mine layer drifts by. Behind the wreck drifts a live mine; an automated drone that drills into ships' hulls before exploding. It locks onto your ship's signature and heads your way!

Attached: 1647140545744.png (452x360, 4.15K)

Just buy hacking, pretty much wins the game for you every time.

I think I've beat the game on hard with almost all the ships so here's some tips for the plebs here

>in hard runs you need to ideally have lv 2 shields before leaving sector one
>crew kills offer way more benefit than just blowing up ships
>ways to do this - using explosives and hacking, i.e. hack and blow up their oxygen so they can't repair it without taking damage
>flame weapons and drones to burn out crew, anti-bio beam is niche but works for this purpose more effectively in some ways and less in others
>hacking is without a doubt the best system you can get, with cloaking a very close second
>allows you to do anti-oxygen strats, close off vital rooms to prevent the enemy crew from moving through the ship, hack the piloting so your weapon barrage cannot miss etc
>you MUST grind crew up to max stats on early ships that can't touch you (i.e. you have lv2 shields and there's a ship with two heavy lasers) despite how boring it is, go make a coffee and leave it running for 10
>Nebula sectors are unironically pog as fuck if you have long-ranged scanners and are extremely bad without
>If you ever see a Flak I or BL Mk2 in the shop, you should buy it. If you don't have scrap, sell shit to buy them. Flak is ridiculously good and BL2 is the objectively best laser weapon
>bombs are better than missiles, both are niche but bombs are great for crew kills and missiles are a joke with enemy drone systems
>minimise the hull damage you take in every fight especially early on as it's wasted scrap, hull repair drones are great and if you get one randomly it's without any doubt worth buying a drone system to use it for free repairs, especially in later sectors where it has insane value
>know when to run, sometimes the game will just throw fucking ridiculous ships at you in early sectors in hard mode
>know when to just reset, if you start a run and get a crew member killed on jump 2 in a giant alien spider encounter there's no reason to play instead of trying again for better RNG

Attached: bbd880b7b9d475469df1ae9b693a41c0.jpg (1680x1050, 169.37K)

been a while, but the red mantis ship

I forgot the most important shit
>crew-dancing, making your crew move from room to room when boarding lets you fight 2 on 1 for a second or two, keep repeating this to maximise dmg on one target and kill them off
>If an enemy defense drone etc shoots at your hacking drone, switch it off (depower it) temporarily immediately after they fire. This will take practice. After half a second or so repower it and your drone will sail past the defense drone's shot and land on the ship.
>to maximise your blue encounters you want engi crewmembers and a drone system

Appreciated but
>pog as fuck
I don't speak zoomer, what do you mean?

Chain Laser is a pretty solid starting weapon, yes.

For me its slug B. bio laser is kino

Okay, now tell me how the fuck you accomplish Clash of the Titans.

>play starter ship
>go to as many points as possible before you leave each system
>know the events and the best options
>get shields 2 asap, power down the medbay and O2 to power it
>dont waste money on repairing your ship unless youre put your rocket in slot 1, and hte laser in slot 2
>shoot weapons room on enemy, if you miss your shots and they have dangerous weapons, use a rocket on their weapons room, always save yoru rocket shot when you need it to solve a problem (missing your shots, getting your weapon room damaged, getting assfucked, etc.)
>as you move through the map, get shields 3, upgrade engines a bunch of times, get your crew vetted, get cloak level 1, get a def I drone, and get eihter enough firepower to punch through 4 shield pips, a teleporter, missiles, or mines
>for the boss, kill 3 of the 4 weapons (using the mine/overwhelming firepower/rockets/teleporter), use cloak to avoid the power bursts, then just slowly desotry it
>in phase 2 deploy DEF I drone to cuck the boarding drones, keep using lcoak 1 to protect against power surges
>phase 3 is easy