It's up

It's up
>The American English fan translation patch for the PlayStation version of Shin Megami Tensei is available at this link.
>(Thanks to @fothsid [hacking] @PascalVahanian [title screen editing] and the testers.)
>romhacking.net/translations/6610/

Attached: IMG_20220721_190021.jpg (1080x1651, 555.4K)

>Doge meme in the first 20 minutes
dropped

Literally no one cares, fuck off to twitter and stay there.

I hope you're joking

>localization
no thanks

When does the British English patch drop?

SMT isn't allowed in Islam

Didn't this guy got cancelled a while ago for putting the word "tranny" in a translation?
I thought he quit forever

kek

Attached: 1658445247477.jpg (216x178, 20.41K)

Tom from Xseed?

>played the SNES version just last year
Damn it, I knew I should have waited.
SMT2 PS1 translation when?

he's not, go look in the forums of people complaining how they threw in shitty reddit memes in what is supposed to be an accurate english translation of Japanese PS1 game.

Whelp. Looks like I’m sticking to the GBA version then.

>Someone actually translated the PS1 version of the game
Glad I never got far in the GBA version

>SMT2 PS1 translation when?
I hope soon, SMT2 is the best one in the series

Are the bri*ish not allowed to play this one?

You're not really missing out on all that much actually. The big differences are the CD audio soundtrack and the really cool opening cutscene, so other than that you can rest easy knowing you have in fact played the game already.

I wish I could get into this game but it's insanely boring, you just spam guns over and over

>posting this
>without proof
come on now

Why? What's the point of that? We already have an official english script for the game, it was even used for the GBA version.

Thats cool. Wish it was the ps1 version of SMTIf though. The new music tracks for Akira's route are not in the SNES version and that bothered me.

dont have this issue

Attached: dekinai.jpg (375x375, 40.57K)

>SMT series before Persona 3
who gives a fuck?

Sadly, not even the godly psx Akira route ost can salvage if... from being a complete slog to play.

I know I'm not missing out on anything, I just hate full 2D dungeon crawlers. They are really disorienting sometimes and genuinely make my eyes hurt after a while.

Never

>an
if you can't even get the fucking description right why would I trust the mod itself?

Attached: file.png (472x77, 4.2K)

Localizers, all of them especially the unpaid ones, are scum.

Reminder that we were denied a psx remake of Kyuuyaku...

>especially the unpaid ones
fan translators can be based you stupid faggot

How josu is your Nihongo?

>American English
>Fan translation
>romhacking.net
Fuck off. Half the translations on that site lately are literally made up by people who don't know a single word of japanese.

Yeah I fast forward'd a lot on my SNES playthrough. That helped.