COULD'VE BEEN

COULD'VE BEEN

Attached: 61DFaUY+DvL.AC_SL1500_.jpg (1020x812, 69.02K)

Those things were sold for like 20 bucks or so a few years ago so I picked one up. Now I have no clue what to do with it.

Hack it and put emulators.

Sell it to me for $20

Turn it into an Emulation machine.

was/were

ps vita is the only way to capture gameplay through hdmi

I looked it up and apparently it's been doable for a long time. Thanks for the suggestion anons

What exactly does it even do?

plays vita games and some other nonsense

home console version of a ps vita

stock firmware blocks you from playing certain games that use the gyrometer, location data, or touch screens though which is pretty dumb. You can force enable those games using CFW though and some of them have patches to make the controls work on a DS3 though.

I use mine to play the good version of Muramasa

Does it scale the resolution of the vita games?

yes but not well lmao. I think the default outputs are either 480p, 720p or fucking 1080i

I wish they'd make one of these for the Switch.

1080i is better than 720p, I think?

>pick this up in a bunlde with a controller for $30
>get home and think it was a retarded purchase
>take it right back
>regret
I have had actual sleepless nights thinking about how utterly retarded a move that was. It would have been worth it for the controller alone but the actual units are practically extinct and costs hudreds now while I'm left desperately wanting one.

play exclusives like Soul Sacrifice Delta

>1080i
fucking sony

Willing to sell mine if one of you fuckers wanna pay $50 for it.

I bought one years ago to play Persona 4 Golden. Well worth it, platinumed the fucker long before it released on Steam. Then I put Megaman Legends 1 and 2 on it. Now I don;t know what else I should put on it.

Seems like a reasonable offer, but I don't own a ps4. Godspeed user.

I had one of these for the longest fucking time without even realizing it just because I bought it for like 50$ after it got discontinued because I knew they would get rare, and then didn't do anything with it. I must have had it for at least a year sitting in a pile somewhere before I found it again.

I hacked it but I never bothered setting up SD2Vita on it.

You don't need a PS4 to use it.

PLEASE TAKE THIS
AND RUN FAR AWAY

DIDN'T

Attached: 1628497793014.png (1135x570, 716.61K)

Hack it, enjoy the vita, psx and psp games.