Why doesn't Sonic get more moments like this?

Why doesn't Sonic get more moments like this?

Attached: wachowski baseball.jpg (1280x720, 101.46K)

Sonic calling the human dad was the second worst thing in the movie after the nigger wedding

Because Sonic fanbase doesn't deserve anything good or high quality

Attached: 1655135282583.png (316x434, 305.47K)

Even to this day, Sega is scared of making Sonic's friends playable in a modern mainline game again, preferring to have them in the background.

Joyless cunt.

Imagine having taste this shit.

Why doesn't Tails get more moments like this?

Attached: 1658441940032.png (680x416, 466.14K)

I didn’t hate this in principle but it did come across as a little weird just because Sonic has the voice of a grown man

Attached: E5C15389-993F-4DAA-A7C6-94D6280B5B56.png (258x332, 30.42K)

it's just me or sanic looks less cute in this than the first movie? Also, movie: the game when?

Attached: 1643883594935.jpg (1475x733, 401.47K)

They haven't even let them have proper interactions since 06. It's fucking depressing.

They've seemingly convinced themselves that sonic's friends are the problem when in fact it's just their shitty efforts at making sonic games.
It's not like their solo sonic games since have been particularly amazing.

>less cute
Nah. If anything, he's cuter.

i sincerely hope the person who made these comics is either in jail or getting therapy

did anyone made a comparison? I remember someone saying that tails had the same problem also

Pretty much. Sega will never admit that it's them at fault, nobody else.

maybe you should be more worried about people who write about raping and killing people, oh you don't care because that's hollywood

THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOMING SHOT

It takes being human aka not a easterner
Mald more

How badly will you react when Knuckles and Tails do the same by movie 3?

>maybe you should be more worried about people who write about raping and killing people
>But WhatAboutIsm
Kill yourself. I hate murderers, rapists and pedos all the same. No difference, all should die in hell.

Mald. Donut Lord is the best human companion Sonic's ever had and ranks below only the Brown family in best human CGI-companions of all time.

>Sonic is at his best when he’s taking it slow
Really makes you think Honestly it’s a bit of a disservice to the character to have so many other characters in the cast and they barely ever interact for more than a minute or two, if ever.

It's deeply ironic how Sonic getting adopted, gaining two brothers (who are themselves characters who he been in the franchise for decades but have never been used well or truly interacted with each other since fucking Heroes), and just taking things slowly has resulted in the best version of the character. What the FUCK is Sonic Team doing?