POV: You just finished Stray

POV: You just finished Stray

Attached: file.png (739x681, 841.64K)

Attached: 1658388690580710.gif (600x463, 1.23M)

Holy shit, why is my vision split into four panels with frogs in them?

Any Forums really got mind broken by this

No, I just finished Fallout 2

wow i sure did enjoy inching over to the one place where the "press X to epic parkour" button apeared

You wouldn't get it

Attached: Stray Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 22.00.47.95.jpg (2560x1440, 234.48K)

have yet to see a single screenshot of this shit so ill assume its just shills / weak memers

Attached: 1442616305192.png (626x655, 192.47K)

I didn't have that feeling, and usually I'm a sucker for these kinds of games. And I like cats, dogs, and robots. I even like flying robots like from Batteries Not Included.
It just felt unfinished. Sure, it was polished, but even for $30, six hours is way too short. And I really fucking stretched it by going out of my way to do literally everything.
the plot points were so fucking obvious. As soon as I saw the little robot dude I immediately knew he was going to die to open the city. And as soon as we were in the prison I knew Clem was going to sacrifice itself to give us time. For such an artsy fartsy game, they really didn't do a single interesting thing with the plot and setting, despite having a really interesting world built up.
At least give us another section outside the city where we talk to the robots leaving the city and an epilogue reuniting with your cat friends.
The "puzzles" and "stealth" sections were also retardedly easy, even by walking sim standards. Like an actual literal retard could get the Sneakitty achievement. They felt like intro/tutorial levels and the devs forgot to put in actual levels as well and just left it as-is.
There's a lot of cute moments and shit, but they just don't make up for the immense feeling of unfinishedness.

Attached: Hushpuppy.jpg (300x225, 11.59K)

>Any Forums is one faggot
please take catnip and kys faggot

She N E good baws??

It's not worth $30. Maybe like, $10. Just pirate it for now.

you're just baiting people to post pretty screenshots and i dont mind

Attached: 20220720000408_1.jpg (1600x900, 476.2K)

Attached: 20220720003458_1.jpg (1600x900, 400.89K)

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Febzljo.mp3] .webm (958x334, 1.13M)

Meme game. At least Goat Simulator wasn't hiding it.

>It's a walking sim!
>game gives you a gun and many ways to die
I like when retards here out themselves by complaining about a game based on assumptions from before it released that no longer make sense after release.
We get it, you just come to this board to shitpost, you don't play games anymore.

Does the cat die?

There are a number of ways to die in the game but if you mean in the story the cat is one of the few who doesn't die

Nice

It gives you a damaging light FOR ONE LEVEL.
ONE.
Shut the FUCK up.