Well?

Well?

Attached: CA92940A-BCAD-4207-80E6-0FA5CB543E97.jpg (657x400, 135.18K)

STALKER
Shadow of the Collosus
Ico

ocarina of time

Muv Luv is the only game I have ever felt was pretentious. And boy was it.

>your a pretentious
>iphone filename
opinion discarded

Gone home
Life is strange
Undertale

Undertale
Undertale is a fun game but hell no is top 10 in my list

for me its
making wild strawman characters based on a random game in a 3x3 is about as pretentious as it gets

He didn't tell you an opinion

your favorite game

Ghosts of Mars
Event Horizon
Thirteen Ghosts

It was a good idea executed in a bizarre way, the aliens were cool though

Lol, can you tell us some of those games that people shit on you for?

MGS2 isn't good enough to be compared to European arthouse cinema, but the manchild fans are just as smug nonetheless

you're favorite game user, it's always you're favorites you dumb hipster

God Hand

any indie shit with 2deep story

Whats so pretentious about a bitch getting chomped and another getting dicked by Twizzlers?

Stalker shadow of chernobyl
Ico
I have no mouth and i must scream
Planescape Torment
Shin Megami Tensei II
Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~
Pathologic I & II
Underrail
Fear and Hunger

I'm not reading all that

>having one pretentious game in your top 10 is equivalent to having only pretentious favorites and nothing else
>even if the other 9 aren't pretentious
Hope you saved that from somewhere else OP, because it was written by someone who's not only jaded and cynical beyond actual reason, but they're also demonstrably dumb as a sack of hammers.

Still seething are we?

Attached: D0FE139E-A6BE-4312-AC50-50A9CA923A20.jpg (516x205, 86.02K)

Any kojimbo game

most schizophrenics I encounter at least have the courtesy to save images at resolutions that make them readable to human eyes.

Bioshock

user I've been seething about OOT for 18 years now. If you think this started in the last two years you're vastly underestimating the insanity of the people around you.

if you have a top 10 you are pretentious

>its actually good to have shit taste

If they exclusively say they like games from series that people jokingly say started later on in the series. So
>Fallout 1 or 2
>Arena or Daggerfall
>Persona 1 or 2
Shit like that, almost always feels like people who say these just say it because they don't want to be lopped in with modern fanbases

Probably the faggot protagonists moral compass and goals shifting every 30 minutes and lecturing other characters and the audience about them over and over, as if there was even some kind of deep meaning to begin with. There are talks that are like 20 minutes long that could be summed up to "earth more important than Japan" or "squad important". Just feels overdrawn and preachy

Yes he is, eric is off his meds and in a constant state of seething over OOT, when he’s not doing that he spams xenoblade 3 tortanic threads

You should all be ashamed for bumping these low quality screenshotted text OPs and encouraging people to make more of them

Shadow of the Colossus is fine but I agree with Ico. If Ico was released today by a western company people would call it a walking sim.

Also agreed pretty much every sequel besides Skyward Sword did the Zelda formula better

Fallout 1 and 2 are completely different from the Bethesda remakes though, kind of a shit example