You ever regret playing vidya, Any Forums?

You ever regret playing vidya, Any Forums?

Attached: 1638253290411.png (648x234, 46.24K)

every second I'm awake

every fucking day. dozens of thousands of hours wasted. I could've spent them getting rich, finding love, travelling the word, learning languages and skills but instead I wasted it all sitting at my computer

What about starting a family?

Did you learn anything good from those 25000 hours? Social skills? Kept your motor reactions sharp?

implied in finding love, right?

fuck no
crotch goblins are disgusting. imagine throwing away your time, hapiness, sanity and dreams for an ungreateful little piece of shit that hates you and grows up to become everything you hate

Nah, not really. It's wasted time, but I've never played a game I didn't enjoy for very long. Who gives a shit about how you spend your time as long as it's fun? One day you'll die, and then it doesn't matter what you did or didn't do anyway, might as well do whatever sounds best in the moment.

not really

Attached: 1658345034663591.png (960x703, 96.85K)

My PhD took me about 4000 hours

Thanks for posting this and making me feel better about the 1,300 hours I've spent playing Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Yeah. Playing an excessive amount of video games was just how I ran away from problems when I was young. I really wish I had just found some way to just confront my problems back then. Instead I'm older now and I've got nothing to be proud of really.

yes and no, on one hand I could've used those hours to learn something useful, on the other I went to them because I didn't want anything to do with the people surrounding me and I wanted entertainment rather than self-improvement. Should've definetely spent less hours though

based pajeet

I wish I hadnt played a couple multiplayer games that lead nowhere and played a "classic" singplayer instead or maybe watched a movie
All this cope with "I could've been a doctor" or whatever shit is insane, if you spent time playing videogames you would've found some other stupid way to waste your time

I’d like to agree with you as a means to cope, but vidya is probably the hobby that makes you the angriest and fattest.
I’m getting secondhand copium high from this user though.

Yes, also with dota.

sometimes

Attached: dont be like me.jpg (702x384, 56.86K)

Not a single second.

Never ever, I'm not some sort of failed normalfag
I love this hobby and I fucking hate how life keeps getting on the way of it, I only wish I could have made more time for it

Attached: 1636851281376.png (325x300, 73.89K)

Moment enjoyed is never moment wasted.
-Voltaire

Only if you hate the game, or dont enjoy spending time with it, i guess then you could argue its waste.
We all do stupid shit to unwind, and escape the life. Some watch TV, some read, etc. You should not feel so guilty about it, it just always look so brutal when its statted and clocked in like that.

You can have become fluent in Japanese in 1/10th of that time

fucking warframe and destiny 2, I at least used to play league with my friends
I spent 4k hours grinding alone for nothing, purely out of habit

Attached: coolface.jpg (640x615, 41.88K)

I like how you had to hover over the flag so the Americans would get the joke

rent free