Untitled

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 145.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/no-chat-reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>say good night
>perma banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>he didn't download the mod
curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/no-chat-reports

Owned

Attached: pity.png (648x430, 270.64K)

Bait aside, freedom of choice isn’t freedom from consequence. Go into any minority neighbourhood and shout the worst slur corresponding to that race that you can - see what happens.

America is based on this “freedom”. Sure, you’re free to have guns - just don’t be surprised when your child gets brained but some psycho with a .45

MUST BOOOOOTLIIICK

Post your manifesto chud.

Attached: 1657650947881.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Didn't ask, bootlicker.
Go suck microsoft's cock somewhere else.

Why don't we just remove this minority that gets offended by words so we no longer have this problem then?

k and? act your age

>go piss off those filthy fucking niggers and see what happens!
what did he mean by this?

>you can do thing
>do thing
>institution that said you could do thing punishes you
You are a nigger.

Go for it - people have already tried many times. It never goes well for very long.

Except Australia and how we dealt with out natives. We pretty much wiped them all out. Calling them “minority” is generous - they barely fill out their dedicated villages.

There should just be some way for servers to tag themselves as "family friendly" or SFW or whatever and then if you get banned on one family friendly server, you can't join any others with that tag but can join all others. I understand their approach with banning players from ALL servers is probably motivated by a desire to halt repeat offenders from going into other servers and hurting kids' fee fees, so implementing a SFW vs NSFW server system would be a better compromise.

Can you still play on servers that you host yourself/over LAN if you get banned?

>This mod strips cryptographic signatures that since 1.19 are attached to every message sent in the chat. Removing them makes it impossible to track and associate your chat messages with your Minecraft and, by extension, Microsoft account.
holy based. how long does this mod last i wonder

Attached: 14116121.jpg (236x262, 12.98K)

Lmao @ buyfaggots

Show me where in the Terms and Conditions it says “By the way, you can say Nigger to anybody if you want lol”. They give you freedom, they don’t give you amnesty.

Same goes for guns - Americans get have the right to own and shoot them, but not at people for no reason. The world isn’t black and white - there are nuances.

You can likely just disable account authentication on your server, some servers would do that to allow cracked clients to join back in the day.

HAHAHAHA

LOOK HOW FAST HE JUMPED TO THAT ARGUMENT

>Bait aside, freedom of choice isn’t freedom from consequence. Go into any minority neighbourhood and shout the worst slur corresponding to that race that you can - see what happens.
How do I have free speech if I am gurantee'd to get beaten to death by a herd of angry niggers for saying a word?
You might as well say that even police states have free speech, but the citizens of a police state still get beaten up and thrown to FEMA camps for saying bad words because they apparently should fear the consequence.

>Except Australia and how we dealt with out natives.
Were they ever really that plentiful in number to begin with? The impression I always got was that they were small disconnected tribes. The hunter gatherer nomadic model they followed doesn't seem like it would be conducive to noticeable population growth so when the Europeans came flooding in with many hundreds of years as a sedentary society whose population increases exponentially every generation, it makes sense that we would outnumber the indigenous population by thousands of times. I don't think we really "wiped them out" so much as outnumbered them is my point

Is Australia a nice place to live then since it's majority white?

no is complaining that someone killed them with a diamond sword for saying a bad word

No

Haha I’m sure this logic will never come back to bite liberals in the ass when they realize that corps aren’t their friends

You were free to even say it in the first place, user. Nobody is stopping you from saying it.

However, nobody is stopping other people from reacting. They’re just as free to do something as you are. Again, freedom of choice is not freedom of consequence. I’m not saying I agree with censorship or whatever, I’m just giving an answer to OPs issue.

Weird, it’s almost like a conversation.

Yeah user, they were. It wasn’t as inflated as a country like India before England got there, but it was significant. We just either blatantly wiped out entire lands of them, or bred most of the Aboriginal out of them. The Emus put up more of a struggle, and survived in more numbers.

THANK YOU MICROSOFT

So is this gonna be like roblox where people will make up new phrases like go commit unalive to get around filters?
Px8sjw

Word on dealing with these idiots, never use the words "free speech" or they twist and pervert your meaning.

It's obvious that people are getting banned constantly for nothing due to collateral damage against trolls. That's reason enough to call him a bootlicking faggot.

>playing latest patch
>playing latest patch in multiplayer
>playing latest patch in multiplayer on a pub server with little shits that report people for saying stupid shit in chat
I have no fucking sympathy for you and I never will
rot, faggot

Attached: 1632828558610.jpg (1125x1240, 265.07K)

Depends. I live in Sydney, and most of it is a shithole - but there are genuinely beautiful and good places to live. If you have money. If not, I suppose you have Melbourne.

The rest is shit, unless you want a comfy desert life. The only Africans I have ever seen in person were in the city after a night of drinking; they tried to bash some short white guy, and a bunch of other guys, not just white, swarmed the couple of Africans and beat the living shit out them.

>2022
>Minecraft