*rattling*

*rattling*

Attached: AvP 1 Predator.jpg (800x600, 92.02K)

2spooky

Attached: Marine-aliens-vs-predator.png (640x480, 192.16K)

Absoloute KING game. No other game has captured how fun it is to be a Predator. Rolling around at 100km/h insta killing every mother fucker in your way. You can go through the whole using only the Wristblades, those one shot aliens and marines easily. What a classic.

Attached: STK422246.jpg (1200x1823, 2.09M)

OH N-

Attached: AvP 1 Alien.jpg (800x600, 72.13K)

lithtec SUCKS

OI, BRUV. YER IN SUM SERIOUS SHITE! GET YER ARSE OUTTA THERE. MOOV IT!

Attached: AliensVersusPredator_PC_m03_jpg.jpg (640x480, 25.29K)

*bang*

Isolation > AvP99 > Fireteam Elite > AvP 2 > AvP2010

Attached: aliens meme.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

You have no idea how much I want a new AVP. Idk why they're just sitting on it, Marvel owns both.

Attached: 46367357357.gif (500x861, 175.92K)

Objectively wrong cunt. Aliens Fireteam was a travesty of dykes with zoomer hair cuts making shitty quips. I could barely stand it; the game is easily hands down the worst aliens product. Aliens Colonial Marines was at least a joke, Fireteam elite had no charm or soul.

AvP 2 has the best story in any alien or predator game. It tells a fairly decent story, but the way it's presented and the way it handles the mythos of the Aliens and Predators is handled far better than another else that has come before or after. AvP2010, while utterly generic, it is much more preferable than any sort of marvel quip tier jokes that Fireteam Elite had. Fucking disgrace; also ANY avp media that even tries to make Prometheus canon should be disregarded. Ridley Scott's prequel films are a perfect example of Death of the Author

Attached: Stacey.png (1500x934, 1.83M)

based AvP2 enjoyer

>muh marvel quips
That's just Aliens for you, you fucking shitbrained plebian. For what it is, Fireteam is a great game with good atmosphere that finds a nice middleground between the different franchise iterations.

Attached: alien series.jpg (1736x1086, 1.58M)

*hiss*

Attached: AvP 1.jpg (1024x768, 160.51K)

Ripoff of the troll Snyder charts

Any Forums are truly the champions of shitposting

*hisss~*

Attached: avp2 xenos.jpg (1400x1050, 807.37K)

>Fireteam Elite
Herrera's quips are kinda bad, but when it doesn't try to be comedic, the writing is perfectly fine and the voice actors are good.

hear me out
aliens vs predator vs marine vs space engineer

I think engies are here to stay.

Attached: 5611125-4563604246-Firea.jpg (1536x1893, 252.89K)

lol
lmao even

Attached: 4y2ljk.png (720x532, 263.31K)

Do NOT even try to peddle that shit you thick headed fuck. Fireteam Elite fails in ALL regards. It it a mediocre game that could not stand on it's own two feet, remove the xenomorphs and marines and what's left? Monotony.

The special enemies are implemented poorly, with bad audio cues and too tanky compared to the contemporaries such as DRG, L4D or Vermintide 2.

Story? Tell me the name of one fucking character in the entire game . I can remember the names of a few characters from the other 2 AvP game, especially AvP 2. Fireteam Elite has no soul whatsover, the new design of the armour, weapons, Wey-Yu synthetics, are fucking atrocious. It does nothing to hold onto the grit and grounded dirty realism the movies had. Even AvP 2010 nailed the armour, it modernized the queipment used in the movies.

The TYPE of jokes and quips fall flat, they're awkward there is no comradery; there is NOTHING at stake. Throughout the entire campaign, a grand total of 4 marines die. Half of them are sassy fat black women; whereas the rest of the crew are niggers, women, spics and fucking dickheads. The ONLY tolerable character is the Black Intelligence Officer, his writing and demeaner befits his role; and his attitude is makes me NOT want to blow my brains out.

AvP 2010 starts off fantastically, within the first minute real stakes are set up, the destruction of your ship and most of the hands on board, isolated on a planet overrun by Xenomorphs and being tailed by Predators. Simple, generic but fun like any movie. Aliens Fireteam has nothing. Derivative gameplay, a hollow story, forgettable characters and horrid atmosphere. The ONLY good thing about the atmosphere, are all the things they stole off of a GOOD game, Aliens Isolation.

Fucking disgrace of an opinion, go wash your face cunt, your delusional.

Attached: Predator.png (510x1011, 565.66K)

What a brain dead take

Attached: 345613461436.jpg (700x646, 70.84K)

>Tell me the name of one fucking character in the entire game
Hoenikker, Cynthia, Esther, Herrera, Ko, Shipp
>no camraderie
Yes, there is, nigger.

The gameplay is actually one of the best ones in the entire Alien franchise, and I would say that the combat is a lot better than in something like Vermintide. It's not very heavy on horror, which could count as a negative, but it still has pretty unique vibe that fits the movies and books.