What is your hottest videogame take?

What is your hottest videogame take?

Bonus points: Any Forums will hate it

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7oyo2HL6q1r2xhmf_500.jpg (500x334, 31.08K)

>take

Attached: static-assets-upload660355914533931366.jpg (755x828, 49.31K)

Sonic Adventure 1 is 100x better than 2.

The rim lighting in Wind Waker HD is fucking awful and ruins the look of all of the characters to the point that I’d rather play the original.

Attached: IMG_2595.jpg (856x514, 70.36K)

that is an extremely non-controversial opinion

Attached: ww.jpg (1500x1684, 856.02K)

Procedural generation is the future of games. In 20 years AI will be so smart it will be able to generate a completely unique game world every time you play, full of unique NPC's and monsters that aren't just made from mix and match parts like the shit we get at the moment. The NPC voices will be proc gen deepfakes with passably convincing tone inflections and only the main characters will be voiced by humans.

Attached: 3546544335343543456545453.jpg (121x138, 4.87K)

DMC5 is absolute trash, a borderline glorified bloody palace, and those who rave about it are nufans into the whole fujobait faggotry
>inb4 b-but I'm an original fan
yeah a few are absolute retarded consoomers

DayZ was revolutionary for gaming

i fucking hate video games

Tracer is the most beautiful woman of videogames

Attached: 23a9a6ab3209fad42ccc0d1db30e0cff.jpeg.jpg (3840x3840, 932.6K)

Isn't this just common sense tho i mean, trailer trash thot nico was made with zoomies in mind. they're the only ones that would laugh at her saying
>up your butt
Why do you think they negrofied morrison? zoomies crave niggers

Attached: 285.png (1124x720, 298.75K)

The best console currently on the market is Xbox Series S with game pass

video games are fun

how dare you kys

I don't mind reused assets or animations if there's enough new game around them to warrant the price tag.

Satisfactory is more fun than Factorio, and I sincerely mean that.

Hiveblood is a great charm.
definitely overpriced but its strong

i don't have a problem with minorities in games and even if they're poorly written i can just do something else to avoid whatever cutscene Any Forums will obnoxiously cry about

Why, my peenus weenus of course :)

Hahah :D

It’s my weeeeeenus peanus! :) Hahah

ITT: What is your hottest video game take - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

Hahaha!

suda was right in adding that hoodie in NMH 3
FUCK RACISM

30 fps is fine
motion blur is fine
chromatic aberration is fine
depth of field is fine
film grain is fine

Both games are bad. "Sonic doesn't work in 3D" is somewhat true in that 3D and 2D games require compley different design philosophies.

Monster Hunter is and has been a bad game since the psp days

That really is a hot take

Anything beyond console graphics settings is usually a meme, except for a few exceptions when the games are made by incompetent devs like CDPR or Remedy.