Arabs loved C&C Generals and it has a muslim terrorist faction. source: I'm an Arab

Arabs loved C&C Generals and it has a muslim terrorist faction. source: I'm an Arab

Why people pretend this shit is offensive when the "offended" group doesn't care?

Attached: ba690b063ebe82b2a8cd7752fe42fac9.jpg (1600x1250, 360.35K)

do u have a black friend too

Mexibros are based for this reason, too

Dilate, disgusting troon freak

GLA were fucking awesome in Generals.
So was China, which now after the wu-flu you know people would get pissy about too.

Based taste user GLA is fun as fuck

>don't need to build power
>buildings run on pure worker strength
The best part was they took the joke voice line about the worker's shoes and made it an actual gameplay mechanic in ZH. Makes it clear that not only were the developers actually playing their game, but were invested in it and creative.

Yeah but do you have shoes?

No, but we have AK-47s FOR EVERYBODY!

>can snipe an enemy bulldozer and build power
>now building units and buildings is twice as fast

I need help with the pathings of the game bros

Extremism or not, female protagonist is bad for video games.

The reason this won't get an official remaster is because of the Chinese faction more than anything. The GLA is cartoonishly evil but China cant take a joke when it comes to depicting them.

There is a fan remake at least

>after the wu-flu
Generals was banned in China from the get-go for showing China as less-than-perfect despite them in the story winning out in the end.

>Ambush tunnel behind your base
>One click explosive rebel that does better job than your modern bombing plane
>One click hijacker
>Stealth building for proxy
>Obnoxious tunnel getaway for simultaneous attack
Feel good to play as but not fun to fight with.
>He didn't know there mod made by china fan.

I LOVE A CROWD

Attached: 1560792075510m.jpg (1014x1024, 90.52K)

because libs are tyrants and don't care what ANYONE thinks

It's all "white" Americans being offended on your behalf because they know better than you.

Attached: Project Camacho_Josea_Concept_Art.png (1164x1600, 2.11M)

Westerners like to pretend muslims arent a bunch of incestous violent savage pedophiles

Effeminate men and women, who need tough love instead of the fake "love" that the mainstream media coddles the nigger cattle masses into thinking is real. Then this fake "love" instills trust in those masses to believe whatever retarded shit the government/corporations/globalists want them to believe.
>It's very true, weak men create hard times. Which is where America is right now in some areas.