There won’t be a free upgrade path from Persona 5 Royal PS4 -> PS5

People are really angry about this and yeah I agree it’s shitty but like for what fucking reason would anyone buy the PS5 version of P5R if they already own the PS4 version? If they care so much about the frame rate upgrade, then why are they even playing on console in the first place, where most graphically intense games can’t hit 60? The whole appeal of these port announcements was P5R coming to platforms it’s never been on, but the PS4 version of P5R already plays literally just fine on PS5. The only reason I can then imagine is for the sake of collecting, but wouldn’t you want a physical version anyway then?

Attached: 538BD903-210E-43E1-B158-C59B143F1401.jpg (828x895, 253.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would there be

why are people angry now ? Royal should've been a 20 bucks expansion to begin with yet they sold it full price

>we want you money
>again

wow shocking

Why are they surprised? Not everyone does free upgrades

as it should be.

And the funny part is: snoys WILL buy it AGAIN

Is there any difference between the ps4 and ps5 version? Can't you just put the ps4 disc in the ps5?

>You'll simply have to buy it again
>implying I will replay that shit tier JRPG
lol no

Thanks for beta testing? Is there going to be any difference in the ps5 version at all? It’s a fucking cell shaded game

Rent free

I have the PS4 version so there's no need to buy the PS5 version

i wouldnt complain if there was an upgrade and it cost 10 bucks, as the ps5 version features all the dlc

but not even that, come on...

xbox owners will get it for free on gamepass, switch owners will get it for free on their hacked consoles, pc owners will get it for free on rutracker

basically the only people getting shafted are ps5 owners

>Is there any difference between the ps4 and ps5 version?
No
>Can't you just put the ps4 disc in the ps5?
No

Welcome to Snoystation

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA

You can't put ps4 discs in a ps5? I thought that was one of the ps5's selling points

60fps and all of the DLC (costumes, boss fight against 3 and 4’s protagonists) for free

You can

Just get it free on Game Pass like every other normal human being.

the PS5 has no selling points
you have to be legitimately retarded to own one

You can play the PS4 version on PS5 as a BC title.
The only difference between PS4 royal and PS5 royal is a few extra costume DLCs.

why would you buy it again when you can just play the ps4 version which is no different from the ps5 version

Attached: nintendo cult.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

My two questions for you would be why do you have any interest in buying this again anyway and why do you own a PS5 in 2022

>Faglus blaming Sony
>Atlus literally force people to buy P5R for $60 without giving an option for DLC for those who already have P5
Suck that Atlus cum, Fatlus faggot

Youre wrong.

First of all, you CAN play the ps4 versions of games on ps5 just fine. Just pop the disc in, install and play.

Secondly there ARE differences, but mostly visual improvements and included dlc.

>people were expecting to get a video game for free

Attached: Risitas 3.jpg (460x460, 20.66K)

Other publishers give free PS4 -> PS5 version upgrades.
This is 100% on Atlus.

Attached: 1658405120334929.png (1417x1500, 1.86M)

You literally can. That faggot is a Fatlus shill.

That was never going to last forever and you know it.

of course you can. I dunno if the disc ps5 version runs differently at all though. I'd imagine that if you could play ps4 royal at 60fps on ps4 pro, the same would be possible on ps5. no actual idea though.

I dont like the whole "different versions will have different things".
Besides that, snoyggers can fuck off. They're still the worst retards on consolewarring, so now that they're losing I'm OK with seeing them lose it all.

Most of the games I play on my PS5 are PS4 discs. Lie harder, faglord.

>people were expecting to get a video game for free
>they even created a justification for this expectation

Attached: come on.png (500x500, 366.65K)

>I'd imagine that if you could play ps4 royal at 60fps on ps4 pro,
Apparently the PS5 is locked into base PS4 settings when playing PS4 games on the PS5. Not PS4 Pro.

MS spoiled us, Smart Delivery is all about those free upgrades except a small amount of games like GTAV.
Sony never offered such benefits though.

>for free
>when I bought the game already
Nah at worst they should have offered some sort of upgrade path like pay $10 to upgrade if you have the ps4 version. Now everyone will just wait for a sale.

Wait what