Will yandere WSOs becomes a standard in combat flight simulators?

Will yandere WSOs becomes a standard in combat flight simulators? youtube.com/watch?v=_hsRG7KVZo0

Attached: 1642600000359.png (616x353, 328.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQORXWmGMGk
youtube.com/watch?v=ra0Hb-IL1-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did he even bother with a WSO if there are so few two seater planes in the game? It wouldn't have been hard to add more. A lot of the planes in the game already have two seat versions he could have used. Could have had two seat Super Hornet. Could have had two seat Flanker. Could have had Strike Eagle instead of regular Eagle. Could have had two seat ACTIVE like it is in reality, instead of changing it to be single seat for no reason.
It's dumb.

I'd guess because AC doesn't bother with WSOs at all
Giving Chopper a four-seater in 5 every playthrough is still funny to me, but I'd feel a little worse if the three other pilots in there were characters

Prez is a cute
A CUTE!!!

Attached: 1655192864774.png (640x640, 211.17K)

It's weird because AC usually loves two seater planes, even though it's weird the guy in back never talks. PW goes the other way and actually has a WSO, but then deliberately has barely any planes to do anything with that. Weirdest choice.

>yandere

Patch with experimental two-seater eventually.

damn this game was good, played on mercenary and it was still easy tho

Project Wingman did well in making you actually care about your squadron including Prez. This is what Ace Combat 7 was missing dialogue wise which should have been done through getting to know all the convicts personally and watching them evolve and grow as a Squadron under Trigger throughout the game.

>bloodthirsty women laughing maniacally as you slaughter her enemies
god this gets me diamond hard

>arby says that prez is asian
>everyone ignores him and makes her a tomboy with freckles
extremely based

Attached: 1607193812163.png (940x875, 490.17K)

All based

Attached: 1641232041588.png (2048x2048, 2.08M)

>Prez's control panel isn't even connected to anything, Monarch just likes to have witnesses to his slaughter.

Attached: Dan-Luvisi-Art-14-745x1024.jpg (745x1024, 109.06K)

I like the single seater WSO mod because it implies prez is just sitting on Monarch's lap the entire time

What ? I can’t even understand half this gookspeak these days

Attached: Monarch and Prez.jpg (1920x1080, 647.65K)

Just because I think it's hilarious, this is what the lines are referencing
youtube.com/watch?v=JQORXWmGMGk

>install mod to make all planes two seater
>activate aoa
>blend

Attached: 1607596400136.jpg (2000x1700, 540.91K)

The key to making you care is just to give them the focus, having a bunch of extras around that don't do much or don't stay in focus dilutes how much you care about them.
In AC7 the guy you end up knowing the most about is that mechanic girl or Count, but I still don't remember them as much as any of Hitman (Monarch, Prez, Diplomat and Comic) because they don't really share a load with what you're doing.
At least Diplomat shits all over Crimson when they end up fighting. Monarch's character is inferred by everyone else (and you), while Prez is plenty chatty. The only one that doesn't get as much limelight is Comic, maybe she'll get something in Arby's next update that was supposed to polish the campaign though, whenever it comes out.

Did this game get new content? Why the sudden thread spams?

Cute!

i don't know, i just like the game
an orchestra recently played part of the OST and there's an upcoming update, but that's about it
youtube.com/watch?v=ra0Hb-IL1-4

>

Attached: 1651401574389.png (214x270, 72.57K)

>Prez is plenty chatty
She really isn’t. She only has a handful of unique lines of dialogue in the game. I think she made an impression because it’s unique to have your wso be a character but she’s not much of a character (which is understandable since she’s entirely optional but still).

At the very least, she's chatty enough and the dialogue sticks.

>nukes his own country
>blames Monarch for it
What did Crimson 1 meant by this?

his entire character is built solely on projection where he blames monarch for shit he's doing
it's actually kind of hilarious when he says that you are responsible for him nuking presidia

I don't know why I got the impression that this was initially some sort of narrative based flight sim instead of an Ace Combat clone. Now I have to play it.
Does the gamepass version play nice with VR?

The man was completely mind broken by the end.

I think he projects himself onto you in the sense that he thinks you should be like him, but you aren't, and you're beating the shit out of him
at the same time he's mad that he wasn't the protagonist, making the ending a sort of metanarrative about the player not caring for consequences
not a masterpiece, but it's fun

Until you use a Flanker/Terminator and you notice the grim reality.

yeah, that's pretty close
he's mad because you're shitstomping him with far less resources and doing a better job of it
he goes on and on about how you should be more like him, but it's actually because he's mad he's not more like you and can only fight when they deploy the peacekeepers
him taking the nukes and going crazy seems to be him trying to act like you, but he's also batshit insane so he dials it right up to 11 when they restart calamity, only he couldn't even kill you with that, so he goes even crazier and gets the fucking nukes out for the boys

Prez isn't real and Monarch is schizophrenic
Crimson was just trying to give us our meds, but we thought he was crazy