NEW DRAGONFLIGHT MAP

IT'S UP

Attached: 1658397297692071.png (960x640, 1.37M)

OH NONONONO CLASSICBUCKS...

Attached: classic buck.png (1010x671, 538.95K)

It makes sense that there are death knights who aren't human. The first DKs in wow lore were orcs, made by gul'dan. the hair/body type shit is typical mmo fashion cringe but nothing new. what am I supposed to be offended about? blizzard does so much stupid, terrible shit and you post this image bro?

>Forbidden E
no E?

every expansion have less content, its surprising

body type means they got rid of genders you dumb fuck

These maps keep looking smaller and smaller.

DKs should've been limited to orcs/undead+dorfs/humans, and maybe belves.

In a world with retarded preorder bonus mounts that weren't a thing originally, this is among the lesser reasons why you really shouldn't be playing pretend-classic World of Warcraft.

This, it looks about the same size as ruby sanctum lamo

>forbidden E
I don't get it

>body type

Attached: 1657938475569.jpg (500x1000, 136.82K)

who cares. like, who the fuck actually cares. the game has way more problems than blizzard changing a text to say body type than gender. christ, the shit people here will complain about it is crazy. would you be happy if the game still had shitty problems but on top said "fuck trannies" at log in you fucking idiot?

In all seriousness why do they keep trying to make mixes between legion and woltk areas?

user it's dead, just dance on its grave like the rest of us. There's no issue with the game that complaining will ever fix.

>4 zones

absolute state of nuzzard

Attached: map_of_northrend.jpg (1000x766, 182.36K)

yep, I'm thinking it's over.

The dragon Isles are larger than northrend retard

You mean it continues to be over

my ass, shit is small like legion

he he he

if it said fuck trannys at log in it would be indicating of a multitude of other culture changes that have ruined the game. so yes, i most likely would play again if they did that.