Why is every case so contrived?

Why is every case so contrived?
It's like they can't come up with a trial that wouldn't be solved in the first 10 minutes, so they have to structure those as unnatural as possible.

Attached: be9da4b43d277a66dc4d6b30b0fc66451539039605_main.jpg (1064x1596, 415.85K)

That's exactly why the first Ace Attorney is still the best of the series.
After this one, you are just a spectator of nonsense.

Perhaps the intention is to not be able to figure out who did it in 10 minutes user?

All the unremarkable everyday job, open-and-shut cases happen off screen during the months or even years between the chapters and games. You're only playing the career highlight reel

-ACK

Attached: Bonk.jpg (1920x1080, 224.9K)

Because fiction writers do not have complex knowledge of law, forensics, or crime or else they would not be fiction writers.

Why the fuck would I want an AA case to be anything but a complex case? If they all were open and shut there'd be no game, dumdum. Hell, some of the cases arguably are exactly that until you find a hole in the prosecutions argument.

This. The difference in writing is abysmal between the first one and its sequels. And you can already notice this between the nice cases from the original GBA version to the really iffy extra last one added for our NDS port.

Attached: a39fcdb72e233ed0969878dd65f6d1cf.png (595x525, 628.37K)

What are you even talking about? The 5th case in the first game is literally the only good case in the original trilogy. The rest are filled with made up supernatural bullshit that ruins the story.

Retard.

>The rest are filled with made up supernatural bullshit that ruins the story
The first vidya has cases without supernatural stuff wtf

It's noticeable bc it was another writer. It rly sticks out. But yeah noting tops the original quick and funny cases.

Why do I not get all the necessary information needed from the accused culprit I am supposed to defend?
Why is the first "witness" always a waste of time?
>because you don't have a game then
I am sure you can do better with a more natural trial process.

>Why is every case so contrived?
because you need to win
it cant be a case of
>the victim was shot by the suspect caught on scene holding the gun
it HAS to be
>the victim was actually poisoned, backstabbed, burned and bludgeoned to death by the TRUE culprit three hours ago and just happened to die when the suspect walked up to him and picked up the gun on the floor
because that's the only way a defense in THAT position can win

>appeal to nature
Video Games

>The 5th case in the first game is literally the only good case in the original trilogy. The rest are filled with made up supernatural bullshit that ruins the story.
You fucking retard right from the get go the case
>The First Turnabout
has no supernatural BS whatsoever

All the Gyakuten Saiban Yomigaeru Gyakuten cases were short & sweet except for the last one written by another dude

Attached: Sahwitweapon2.png (985x1108, 1.04M)

>Computer games don't need quality

this case sucked

it's because it's like a mystery show innit

did you even played the vidyas, user

Yes, I beat the first game, gave up halfway through the 2nd game, beat Dual Destinies, and beat the first 5 cases of AA Chronicles. Case 5 in the first game was the only good one.

AA Chronicles could have been great, but the cases were way too easy for how drawn out they were, and they had terrible pacing due to the investigation and court room sections being combined together instead of alternating.

So you shift your argument to
>not quality because unnatural
Which is still an appeal to nature. Again. This is such an odd thing to get stuck on. Literally 1000s of fictional mysteries for you to read. And you get stuck on one that's a goofy homosexual cartoon and rather than applaud its uniqueness you condemn it for it.

>watching the anime

Attached: file.png (500x600, 358.88K)

Then how are you going to claim that the last case of the 1st one is the only good one due to lack of the supernatural when its cases are all mostly devoid of it

Because they are boring and straightforward. The surveillance tape in the 5th case was the best part and actually required you to use your brain

There was a clear shift in writing between the first game and the rest. It became increasingly convoluted with each iteration and, to some, shittier and unfunny. Pointing this out isnt odd; odd would be just consooming

>Because they are boring and straightforward
Completely disagree, they were by far the best ones. But hey to each its own. I wish they had kept that same format going but alas

Mystic Maya didn't get dicked, game is shit.

I honestly have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
My point is if the developers fuck around a logical process only because they can't come up with something more believable, it brings you out of game.
>Literally 1000s of fictional mysteries
But I talk about this game

I dunno man. I get you want to vent. But you should write an essay if you want me to understand what you actually mean. Nobody can read your mind and get from a few lines here and there what your exact issue is.You already shifted from 'every case' to mean 'only the later cases'. This gives off a conflicting message. We aren't capable of comprehending, we are misconstruing because you don't give us anything. I'll await the essay if you decide to write one. But if you just half-ass it with a thread like this. You won't be able to enlighten us. It will only bring more confusion to the table.