Imagine studying frame data and 1 link combos when you could just be out there playing ranked games

imagine studying frame data and 1 link combos when you could just be out there playing ranked games

Attached: 1658298122624449.webm (640x1138, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lb3og7wqMlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he has the facial structure of an englishman

This dude has some really basic and retarded priorities in life.

Dan Bilzerian for zoomers

>thinks females are property
Based

Attached: 1628703396358.jpg (750x562, 39.49K)

Dan Blizerian 2.0.

Even have an insider who got fed up working for him spilling the beans on his facade.

I'm starting to think rich people are deliberately prioritizing and shilling people like this to make people feel bad about themselves and demoralize them.

Just remember that you can never achieve greatness if you give up. No matter how much the world breaks you down, this will always be a constant truth. Study, don't study, work out, eat more, do whatever you need to do to be your ideal. The great thing about success is that there's not just one solution. Lean into what works for you.

Many such cases.

Attached: 1515915515.jpg (548x710, 69.64K)

Yes influencer, lambo and drugs good, doctor bad
Pretty sure this guy says this shit because he wants young retards to listen to what he says and to buy his shit.

It's all luck.

Also fuck the lambo.

I just want a comfy house to live in after my parents divorced and I'm forced to live in a tiny apartment because of their stupidity.

It's Andrew Tate, he's a fucking clown
youtu.be/Lb3og7wqMlE

That insider's name? Albert Einstein. And then everyone stood up and clapped.

>Pretty sure this guy says this shit because he wants young retards to listen to what he says and to buy his shit.
No, I think it's much more sinister than that. I think there might be a profit motive in making people feel bad about themselves. It kills the competition if you break them at a vulnerable or early stage in their life. Convince the poor, the stupid, the ugly and the young that they will never have what they have, and now you have one less competitor.

Attached: 1630793924397.gif (480x360, 826.2K)

It doesn't matter. These people ARE happier than you.

At first i hated tate but now i like him because reddit hates him.

Even worse he is half English
Yuck

how is being half a bad thing worse than being fully a bad thing

surprised he ain't shanked or driveby'd, must have some really tight security with all that drug money
then again some rich ass gangsters still catch some rounds anyway

>zoomer Rogan
Lol, we need the internet and social media immediately killed. Society csn not fox itself if those continue to exist.

He does be making some good points desu

not that I like Rogan but you have to be an anctual tranny to claim they are similiar

THIS! So much this. I liked bacon until reddit said they liked it and now I haven't eaten a slice of bacon in 10 years.

Rogan was fooled by Dan Blitzeriian, I don't care enough to spell that retard's name correctly. Rogan has handlers now, otherwise he would've had Tate on his podcast already.

>bald
>both own podcasts
Bro come on.