Deltarune

what is this going to add to the plot?

Attached: Susie noelle.png (764x1260, 103.03K)

Susie was build for my dick.

Reminder that Childhood Friend overrides Tomboy when it comes to love interest.

I want to suffocate in Catti's fluff

it's gonna be cute and susiefags are gonna blow a gasket for us

Attached: __kris_susie_ralsei_and_noelle_holiday_deltarune_drawn_by_eromame__ab53eb18fd925c2523acf787cc449f49.jpg (660x1008, 570.08K)

Noelle is an essential edition to the Susie Harem

Attached: bepis.jpg (1085x1058, 84.37K)

I have no idea, so instead I'm just going to express how much I want to impregnate the funny deer character.

This but also while the shota goat throatfucks me with his massive cock.

the interactions between noelle and susie have been so painfully saccharine that I want to believe that it's the setup to the ultimate expectation subversion
but I know it's not going to happen because toby is a massive /u/fag

Attached: 1658363056177.png (288x288, 122.95K)

Attached: Ralsei12inches.png (452x703, 285.38K)

idk, but give me kris bf pls..

Attached: 1657491549660.jpg (1600x1200, 464.32K)

Is Noelle an actual masochist? I always thought it was like a meme fetish so its odd to see it depicted in media.

there's a one-off line about her fantasizing about Susie slamming her into a locker, mostly a le quirky joke dialogue

she emotionally associated feeling scared with her missing older sister so now she seeks scary experiences which is why her crush on susie is so fucked up

why is kris such a cute girl

gay sex

>can pretty much make either of them lust for your dick
Deltarune is being really based so far. A thousand times better than Undershit.

cute lesbian friends to go on a double date with me and ralsei :3

this but unironically

Attached: 1658268588744906.jpg (879x1400, 128.04K)

Attached: 1635172584244.png (851x1027, 222K)

Attached: baf075502872d988bcadea575adcfded.png (647x953, 15.98K)

Possible source of conflict between Noelle and Kris seeing as Kris also does care for Susie tremendously, but while Noelle basically lusts after an ideal of Susie, Kris is besties with her on the grounds they both like to live life like a Ren & Stimpy episode

Possible character growth or even regression for Noelle depending on whether she continues to see Susie as an ideal HURRRR STEP ON ME lesbian deity, which might also freak out Susie if/when she figures out Noelle's intentions; the opposite also applies where Noelle may come to terms with the fact that Susie is nothing like what she was imagined as and either learns to love the real Susie (the above with Kris may apply) or she settles for being a friend to the real Susie

Susie is also a practical application for Noelle gaining a spine in Weird routes (she only has the gumption to ask Susie certain questions or make certain moves with the confidence gained from leveling up, and with Berdly dead to avoid interrupting) and also introduces an abusive dynamic between You The Player and Noelle, the extent of which remains to be seen

While I do think Noelle is completely void of a personality when Susie is present I also think this is intentional and will end up actually going somewhere; Undyne and Alphys seems to be a prototype for this relationship dynamic and it was severely bungled because literally everything about it is all locked behind optional dialogue in phone conversations that you have to backtrack for and gauge Undyne and Papyrus's responses in Literally. Every. Room. So to 99.99% of players who aren't autistic enough to sniff through every nook and cranny for friend dialogue, Undyne/Alphys was borderline thrust into everyone's faces and their relationship is extremely shallow It's still extremely shallow, Undyne of all people should know that Alphys's passion in life and for inventing is a means to an end in being a fat lazy weeb, but I'd be fine with the story acknowledging that

Attached: wow tataru talented.gif (317x326, 377.23K)