Roblox game

roblox.com/games/10298930539/Jeff-The-Killer

Attached: 1580754841_lets-kill-jeff-the-killer---jeffs-revenge.jpg (512x512, 76.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8ew9fTIYE
youtube.com/watch?v=UKerR1mcJso
youtube.com/watch?v=InpXqWcb1qA
youtube.com/watch?v=L4L1iKb9h5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jeff the kike

how does that girl whose face was shooped to this shitty meme feel after all this time.

>private

I never got why you couldn't just punch him or something, isn't he a normal kid besides getting acid burns or whatever?

Attached: a05.gif (498x379, 813.54K)

Probably doesn't even know it was her
Yes, but kids got weird and apparently he also is handsome and has anime powers, because kids are stupid.

that wasn't her it's fake, it comes from an old japanese message board

2ch isn't that old

>this makes zoomers shit their pants

Apparently it's from old ass Japanese forums (not 2chan I think) where the bit was that they edited the original Jeff the Killer pic into what it is now, and they'd use that as basically a Rick Roll.

Attached: 1531309079701.jpg (657x527, 39.79K)

is this one of those games that bans your account or was that fixed

They actually made successful fusion of FNAF and Poppy Playtime without making it seem stupid

>now remember the time I used to browse /f/ with the sound muted when I opened links

The type of kid that reads creepypasta and the type that knows how to fight competently has barely any overlap.
It's also a psychological fakeout thing.
When the thing ceases to look human, your assessments of its capabilities also cease to be based on humans.
Animals the size of middle schoolers will rape a grown man in a fight unless he knows what he's doing (which again, most don't) and you unconsciously recognize that and assume that because it no longer appears human that it has similarly scaling threat as animals.
This is of course also assuming you are immediately reacting to it and having to deal with such a threat (as you did when you first read it) and not have literally multiple decades to think on it.
Le horror

technically speaking, you could just punch john wayne gacy

This game bans you doesn't it?

This. >pic related is a guy who killed a leopard with his bare hands after shooting it 2 times already and it still fucked him up hard with a broken arm and clawed hand.

Attached: DulraRu.jpg (1287x1600, 295.71K)

luv beaner creepypasta videos
simple as
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8ew9fTIYE
youtube.com/watch?v=UKerR1mcJso
youtube.com/watch?v=InpXqWcb1qA
youtube.com/watch?v=L4L1iKb9h5M

>retards itt dont know about the game accound delete exploit

I don't follow roblox lore

>Roblox
What are you, five?

Roblox came out in 2006 user