Before NA Mode

>Before NA Mode
>LOL NINTENDO CENSORSHIP
>After NA Mode
>NOOOOOOOOOO THEY'RE BENDING THE KNEE THEY'RE BENDING THE KNEE GIVE THEM AN INCH THE FUTURE OF VIDYA'S AT STAKE ETC. ETC.
All over a fucking option.

Attached: 87F3CB16-231B-4192-ADAC-36DEF01834C0.png (800x443, 515.22K)

better to give us the option to disable the censorship than to make it default and only version of the game

This could actually mean they make the game even sexier because they don't have to find a middle ground

But yes, still shouldn't be necessary in a non clown world

they're just shitposters desperately looking for things to cry about

Attached: FXmav0pWAAMts6C.jpg (1023x607, 51.78K)

I never saw it as an issue, since I don't like Bayonetta to begin with. Too cinematic for my tastes.

this

why does the "censorship off" mode look like she's wearing a vaguely skin colored bodysuit

Fpbp

Censorship niggers, aka the people using the veil of anti censorship arguments are pathetic consolewarring babies. Unfortunately, youtube grifters all exacerbate their behavior

???

Shouldn't be an option in the first place. Like that invincibility catsuit in 3D World.

Can you disable the tranny with blue lipstick

She isn't naked still censored don't care.

I don't read or watch things. Did Bayo 3 get proof of life?

user are you sure you're not just being a contrarian faggot?

Options are always good. Games used to let you personalize the experience a lot before they became movies.
There are at least 10 good reasons for this option to exist that are not related to censorship or partisan politics.
Anybody mad at this is an SJW by definition.

i wouldn't even know about any of this non-issue "censorship" shit if it wasn't for you faggots incessantly attentionposting about it

What are they? I can think of atleast one against it for a technically nonanticensorship/partisan reason but none for why it's good.

Lol then just close the thread nigger.

nintendo bootlicking, classic

If the game was a Sony exclusive you bet censorship would be mandatory and the only option, not sure about MS tho.

yeah, no. That's cope.

retard

Giving people the choice is the best of both worlds.
Anyone still complaining at this point isn't doing so in good faith and are just trying to gain control of a situation that doesn't need to be controlled.

Attached: 1405722747113.png (1059x1080, 1.03M)