4x4 Thread

post your 4x4 and rate others!

I made mine in this website: bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Attached: mosaic12264007c061ac52321f5edd3e5e4253b22c7099.jpg (1215x1215, 709.35K)

Thank you for posting the link to the mosaic maker!

///+
/+++
+///
+//+

Attached: favorites.png (816x821, 1.56M)

>CLANNAD
Is it actually good?

don't have a 4x4 handy but this goes up to 16
I find this generator much better anyway, much more options (you can create a 4x4 or greater by dragging an image in-between two cells)
befunky.com/create/collage/

3/6 + BB, NV, HK, - CoJ, TW3, MGS2. tastes are too varied for me to recommend anything really
I'd genuinely recommend RDR2, only because of NV which is kinda western themed and CoJ, and TW3 being an open-world, plus you seem to enjoy atmospheric games. it gets a lot of shit here but it really is quite great if you come to terms with what it is

based Ys enjoyer. play Xanadu Next

Attached: 493283925.png (957x1135, 1.74M)

you're welcome! I only played YSVIII, almost reached the end but couldn't do it. Good game.
If you're into anime, dating and melodrama you'll like it.

I only have a 3x3 & 5x5 so just humor me here.

Haven't played any of these but a few of them have looked pretty cool to me (particularly Gunslinger and Shadow of Rome)
I played some of Felghana, it was solid. I think I appreciate the series' music more than the gameplay.
8/8 (SotC, TS2, DKC, Prime, Yoshi, Dragon's Dogma, Luigi, WL4)

Attached: 5x5 vidya.jpg (1530x1530, 1.26M)

3/5 +MGS3, W3, RE, -Bloodborne, Hollow Knight.

The point of 3x3 is to have to make the hard choice. 4x4 is much easier and more boring.

3/5 +Abe, SotC, Rayman, -Boring Knight, Bloodborne

Attached: 3x3.png (1200x1200, 806.97K)

+hollow knight, demon's, dragon's, bloodborne, re4, brothers
good list I want to play basically all of the other games you have there
>(you can create a 4x4 or greater by dragging an image in-between two cells)
oh neat, I'm dumb and thought that site didn't support the 4x4 format.
>I'd genuinely recommend RDR2
didn't enjoy rdr2 too much, a bit too slow for me. 1 is one of my favorites though.

///-
/-++
+///
+//-

Attached: 3x3.png (1280x1280, 3.02M)

4x4 or more can be good as long as the actual top 9 are still clear, it shows what's just outside and gives a broader perspective of the person's taste
limiting to only 9 sometimes means only the same few games pop up that people universally recognize as great, so the other games don't get a chance to have a spotlight

+metal slug, mh iceborne, dragon's dogma
>I only have a 3x3 & 5x5 so just humor me here.
I'm fine with it!
>Haven't played any of these but a few of them have looked pretty cool to me (particularly Gunslinger and Shadow of Rome)
gunslinger is a short and sweet western fps and shadow of rome is a gladiator game where you can be super violent, I think you'll like them.
+blasphemous, the witcher 3, mgs
>The point of 3x3 is to have to make the hard choice.
I know, but we have a lot of 3x3 threads, so I made something different.

I didn't play a single one of your games, I'm pretty weak when it comes to Nintendo.

bump

based PvZ Chad, an extremely well designed game, might actually be flawless
playing it is essentially a lesson in good game design

I plan on picking up Evil West later this year so if it gets me in the mood for more Western genre shooters then Gunslinger would be my first choice.

You might like Total Overdose yourself if you want a wacky shooter that takes place around the southwest US border. It's more like an arcadey Max Payne with super moves and a Tony Hawk-esque combo system.

Attached: 1575012071908.png (1253x1080, 1.64M)

+MGS3, Fallout NV, GTA SA, SH2
+Oddworld, SotC, Demon's Souls, Metroid Prime, Yoshi's Island, Rayman Origins, Ghost Trick, Luigi's Mansion, RE4
-Metroid Fusion
+SSX3, Titanfall 2, Kirby's Dream Course, Shovel Knight, SoR4, MvC3, Metal Slug 3, DK
+GoW2, MGS, Dead Space 2, Duke Nukem
+-The Witcher 3
+Rhythm Heaven, Banjo Kazooie, Pikmin 2, Super Metroid, DKC2, Majora's Mask, SMG2, PvZ

Attached: 4x4.png (1200x1200, 2.81M)

Evil West looks like pure ludo, there's barely any over-the-shoulder games that mix shooting and melee. best I can think of is RE4 and Dead Space but they're limited on the melee side
this floating icon stuff pisses me off though

Attached: 6.jpg (3264x1273, 805.77K)

Never see anyone put Clannad or any other KEY visual novel in their grids. I'd probably have Rewrite in mine if I ever updated.

Attached: 1647538372569.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

+catherine
-botw
how is edf 4.1 compared to 5?

I haven't played EDF 5, unfortunately

8/8, extremely based 3x3

If I'm being honest the music is the main draw for me, the gameplay and exploration are just something to do with my hands to contextualize the music. The stories are very basic but as a longtime fan the continuity is nice, it's fun to check in and see what Adol's been up to every few years