*hacks your game and reveals its secrets in your way*

*hacks your game and reveals its secrets in your way*

Attached: IMG_20220720_195550.jpg (512x512, 31.09K)

Why is everyone a brain damaged tranny now

Being braindamaged is hip. See: Any Forums

It annoys me that most robes are female only. In souls1 I always have the fire robes with big hat until I get artorias armor

>doesn't do voice
>doesn't show face
>focuses on the game
Wtf trannies based now?

Attached: 1640201799885.png (728x768, 475.66K)

> tranny the witch

It's the vaxxine. Everyone's gonna be "toy designers and cosplayers" in a couple years bro. It starts with blaming CERN for everything, and ends in full blow Lewy body dementia, denatured, misfolded a-Synuclein and straight up alzheimers-raging, drooling retards

I like seeing how much was just cut or slapped together and it just btfoing loreniggers

nerds in isolation either makes them hate women or a develop weird fetishes like agp

>Tranny the Janny
Back to your discord server, tranny.

Attached: 1658271861310853.jpg (1019x574, 443.26K)

has self-proclaimed not being into gender-shit... but probably does wear the socks

How do you know they're a tranny exactly? They have a character from Dark Souls 2 as their little avatar and that's it

Attached: 1633481161510.jpg (1297x1547, 351.43K)

>posts a video explaining their name origins and how they got into hacking, it’s kinda neat and not trannyish whatsoever
> Any Forums instantly brings up tranny shit in their ignorance
Fuck this board

Attached: 1643178210312.jpg (535x462, 54.16K)

>character from Dark Souls 2
>Dark Souls 2

If someone on the internet claims to be a women yet shows neither face, voice or tits they're 100% a man

i literally have no idea what this is but i can tell it's tranny shit just from the way it's drawn
remarkable

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE A DRAWING OF A CUTE GIRL AS YOUR AVATAR WITH NO ULTERIOR MOTIVE BECAUSE... YOU JUST CAN'T OKAY?! IT HAS TO HAVE A MEANING I AM NOT CRAZY HE SWAPPED THOSE GENDERS I KNOW HE DID I AM NOT OBSESSED
t. mind broken

Attached: chuck-better-call-saul-rant-explain-chicanery.gif (220x124, 291.87K)

Okay user I'll bite
Where is Zulie from if not from Dark Souls 2

>nerds in isolation either makes them hate women or a develop weird fetishes like agp
You just described everyone who frequents this site. Are anons and trannies two sides of the same coin?

he was >implying that DS2 is a... Le tranny game
that's all

It’s very obviously a dude. It’s no different than a guy playing a female PC in an MMO. And guess what? It’s working! People think the person running the channel is a girl, which garners more subscriptions and higher viewership. Also the videos he makes are genuinely good as they do a deep dive on the game’s mechanics. Doesn’t make him a tranny just because he uses a female profile icon.

yes, yes they are