Blue Reflection Second Light

Is this game any good if I like cute girls and comfy?

What about the season pass? It’s on sale so this seems like a good opportunity to get everything.

Attached: 9CF31B16-F182-4CD7-9CF7-ADEB5FA5BCDC.jpg (720x720, 385.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7cz8Asam4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The first game was hot trash so I'd assume this one is too

Have you tried the demo?

Translation is hot trash. They changed them from HS girls to college ones even though you can clearly see they're in a Hs

The combat is boring, and the exploration is.... non-existent.
In terms of entertainment value, I found it to be somewhere between a Hyperdimension Neptunia game and an Atelier game.

This title left a lot to be desired, but I enjoyed my time with it anyways.

Loved it. Noticeable improvement over the first game mechanically and ultimately one of the most charming games I've ever played. My only major gripe (the unnecessarily low difficulty) was fixed with the free addition of Deathwish mode.

Attached: BLUE REFLECTION_ Second Light_20220529115050.png (400x400, 192.15K)

if it had nudity it would be worth

It's a Gust game so it's better than a lot of weeb trash but obviously nothing like Atlus or Square Enix, so if your expectations are too high you'll be disappointed, it's still a very niche JRPG.

I'd suggest watching some reviews on YT if you want to learn more. I'd post some, but people will call me a shill, so I won't.

Attached: 1636602902549.jpg (3504x2160, 870.48K)

retard.

Yes, at the very least it's better than modern Atelier

I adored the first game and am playing the second game right now.
The thing about Gust games is that they're certainly an acquired taste. The games are pretty low quality even for JRPGs, which are already pretty low quality and mechanically unimpressive to begin with, and that goes double for the Blue Reflection games.
That said, they are still very charming, at least for me. The first Blue Reflection was peak comfy and the second one is pretty comfy too.
The game is basically about a cute dorky girl called Ao who seduces multitudes of high school girls in some sort of safe haven dimension
Season pass just adds a couple outfits and a few other shallow features. Play the game first before deciding to purchase the season pass or not

Attached: Hinachan.jpg (750x749, 125.46K)

>dykeshit

hard pass

i heard they made the breasts bigger?

its ridiculously censored

>reviews

Can you post just one?

>Is this game any good if I like cute girls and comfy?
Yeah. It's a very comfy series.

Attached: 98169010_p0.jpg (595x842, 634.7K)

One character is the designated slampig, the rest vary between pretty average sizes and flatties.

Alright, I like this guy's reviews, he tries to stay objective.
youtube.com/watch?v=o7cz8Asam4g

Attached: 1636813589636.jpg (3840x2160, 1.79M)

What even is this game? Is it a dating sim?

JRPG but with yuribait

Magical girl JRPG. You do get to go on dates with the girls, but I wouldn't call it a sim.

Attached: BLUE REFLECTION_ Second Light_20220415205613.png (1080x1920, 1.48M)

>The thing about Gust games is that they're certainly an acquired taste. The games are pretty low quality even for JRPGs, which are already pretty low quality and mechanically unimpressive to begin with
Are you super new to JRPGs or what? Gust is on the upper end of the low-mid budget JRPG niche. Certainly better than Compile Heart or Falcom. Or even NIS.

Also, I wouldn't call their flagship series (Atelier) "mechanically unimpressive". They have some of the most complex synthesis mechanics in gaming.

It's Persona with a girl instead of an edgelord.
You go into dungeons, start turn based battles, mash A repeatedly, win, then go back to the hub world to date girls.
There's no actual yuri but the protagonist Ao often jokingly flirts with the other girls.

>There's no actual yuri
Those two fuckers are literally a couple

There's an actual lesbian couple. The game got banned in a bunch of countries because of this.

A bunch of amnesiac girls live on a magic island. Other islands appear related to their lost memories and they explore to find out who they are, while also battling demons and developing their magic powers.

Just watch the anime if you want a kawaii girl fix.

Attached: blue reflection.webm (540x540, 488.71K)

Alright, fine, but that's just Rena and Yuki. Ao has to settle for borderline homoerotic comments at her friends.

Are you trying to self insert as Ao or something?

Guy asked if it was a dating sim. I figured some degree of self-insert-ability would be central to the question.
But to answer your question: no, I do not.

It's a perfectly decent magical girl JRPG. Nothing amazing, just decent. And never buy Gust season passes, just as a rule.

They at least attempted to address pretty much everything wrong with the first. As it stands character design, OST and maybe the implementation of fragments are the only things the first really has on the sequel.