Announced for PC over a year ago

>Announced for PC over a year ago
>Still no date
What the fuck is going on with this game?

Attached: uncharted.jpg (1024x1024, 512.8K)

It was a joke to taunt PC players

Just use YouTube I swear you can't tell the difference.
If you feel better about it get your controller mess around with the button's try to fallow what happens on screen.
Reverse gaming can be your new hobby

who cares lol

Uncharted is cancer and ruined Sony/Naughty Dog

what if you were the cancer and you were unaware of it?

Who even cares? The only thing good about uncharted 4 when it came out was the graphics, everything else was the same as the previous games. Now it's just a mediocre game that doesn't even have that going for it.
Also
>the adventures of nigger and dyke
Lol
Lmao even

So is the Nathan Drake collection coming as well or are they going to remake those when TLoU part 1 sells a billion copies again? I still haven't played 4 so I pick it up once it hits PC.

>or are they going to remake those
I fucking hope so. 7th gen cover shooters are shit. Uncharted 4 and TLoU 2 were actually fun to play

Uncharted 4 is the only game worth playing in the whole series. Better than the previous 3 by far, Sony is doing PC gamers a favor by only porting this one. And Lost Legacy which is shit but same engine so not much additional work to port it over.

4 is the best. it improved on the last of us 1's stealth gameplay and used it way more than other games as an option...since you could always go rambo style on easier difficulties. it also has the best balance of puzzles, action, exploration and story. 1 and 3 were action-heavy and 2 was pretty solid but 4 was really excellent.

this user is a retarded troll.

>It's just 4 and YASSS QUEEN cheevo game
give me the Nathan Drake collection you fags

Attached: eddy.png (512x384, 225.58K)

It hasn't been a year but yeah it's pretty weird.

I'll definitely give it a shot when it's ported. I enjoyed the first 3 but the last time I played them was before the Last of Us came out on PS3. So I have no idea how they've aged. Is Lost Legacy an expansion for 4 or is it a side game?

the gameplay of 4 is unironically really fun, it just takes it's sweet time getting to the elongated shooting bits. arena design and stealth with the grapple hook is the best the franchise has to offer.

>What the fuck is going on with this movie?

Fixed

It's a side game, like half the length maybe.

1-3 are excellent.

>Why are They only porting 4?
>The rest aren't that good, whatever

Okay buddy.

Attached: 1657677080145.jpg (496x496, 134.39K)

Try playing the game.

>1-3 are excellent.
I'd argue that 2 and up is where the series gets good, Uncharted 1 is a bit shit next to the rest of the games.

still half as many cutscenes as your average jap crap that's shilled here

I never asked why they are only porting 4, I literally said they're doing everyone a favor by only porting 4. The writing in 1-3 is admittedly better, snappier, but the plots are worse (and identical across all 3 games), the gameplay is worse in every facet, and Uncharted 1 is perhaps Naughty Dog's worst game. 2 is meh and 3 is just 2 again.

chloe is for

>Uncharted 1 is perhaps Naughty Dog's worst game

get a load of this guy

It's close between Uncharted 1 and Jak 2.

So is the original trilogy on PC cause if not then what's the point of this

Jak 3 is worse than 2, but I agree in that Uncharted 1 is probably their worst work.

>only uncharted 4 and the gay spinoff
what the hell were they thinking? i wanna play uncharted 1 and 2