Stopped playing competitive games years ago because they make me angry as fuck...

stopped playing competitive games years ago because they make me angry as fuck. one week ago i randomly found pokemonshowdown.
>man i haven't played pokemon pvp since ru sa s got released. it will be fun.
i already destroyed 2 mice and one keyboard.

Attached: file.png (640x437, 301.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.pokemonshowdown.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start working out regularly and you won't get nearly as mad at games.

if you actually were good at video games you wouldn't sperg out like a little fag

Grow up faggot

>op is a comptranny

>that pic

they make it look like being a gamer is a condition, wtf.

A bunch of boomers lobbied to make it a condition.

Attached: 1658037716410.png (1313x922, 1.61M)

That's what you get when you live your life acting out every impulse you get.

Have you tried not being a manchild?

it is a condition and you deserve benefits for it

the first one who noticed it.

Attached: file.png (100x55, 1.81K)

Competitive games just have zero value for me because I either win and feel nothing or lose and feel bad.

he's literally me except I'm 36

>I either win and feel nothing
I keep seeing people saying that, but why is that? Shouldn't people feel elevated after winning a struggle? Do wins come that easy that they become meaningless?

just go to a psychologist , being angry at videogame is a sign of a deeper problem.

fuck Blissey player

*crits your shitmons 5 times in a row*
gg ez

You ever seen those CSI episodes with killer gamers that use "le 0wnd" lingo and stuff like that? Hollywood boomers are disconnected from reality, who knew

>pokemon pvp

Where do I play this?

I complained about similar issues I have with video games and anons simply tell me to stop being a faggot.
and it work. unironically.
you don't have to give much shit for a video game, you don't play it competively to compete with other professional players, there is no reason for you to go out of your way and make a fool out of yourself.

so I tell you this OP.
stop being a faggot.

Pokemon was never meant to be competitive. Retroactively making it so just makes everything horribly unbalanced.

Being angry is fine but if its to a point where you destroy mice/keyboards then it kind of serious. Good thing you stopped, dont know what input devices you used and destroyed but it could be costly over time.

>Shouldn't people feel elevated after winning a struggle
Not after I have been playing for a while. The way I see it then is that I should be winning anyway considering how much I have been playing

>play an unfair game with luck and random elements ruining matches
>surprised when getting mad
Pokemon is not worth getting mad about. It sucks that it's almost a game worth playing competitively, but ultimately showdown's only worth is for mashing buttons for ADHD users when they're bored on the toilet/in between life events.

I just mostly stopped playing competitive games except ones with a honking big dose of RNG and stuff to concentrate on which isn't actually winning, eg. Fortnite.

how is blissey not uber?

play.pokemonshowdown.com/

How do you get mad at fucking pokemon showdown? If you don't play current gen OU you can climb to top 500 in a matter of hours

Attached: 1658309550683254.jpg (457x684, 44.09K)

man 4ch is full of fags and normies.