Dear Seega

Dear Seega.

Attached: vulnerable.png (340x305, 84.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GpzH0WJ52kc
twitter.com/JavedLSterritt/status/852743184706711555
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how did he manage to mispronounce Sega when the iconic intro tells you exactly how to pronounce it?

youtu.be/GpzH0WJ52kc

He never played the game.

HIRE

wtf he looks so vulnerable

It's a shit design just for the fact that you can barely distinguish the eye from the nose. Why the fuck he didn't do the eye white and bigger? It's a fucking character made to be seen small for 2D platformer games.

Sneedga

VULNERABLE

and animal like

every time I see this design posted it somehow looks worse than the last time
is someone making minor edits once or twice a year to make it look more retarded and gaslight me or was it always this hilariously bad

We are in your walls.

The blue arms make it look like he's got duck wings. Also the way his head is drawn makes it look like his torso is connected to his hair rather than under his chin.

As a modern child I can relate to this vulnerable and organic depiction of Sonic!

Does that guy sound like he's ever played a Sonic game

The blue arms would be fine if he still had gloves. It's just extra retarded that he made them blue and removed the gloves.

He's making an actual game out of it, and it looks as slow, floaty and god damn boring as you would expect
twitter.com/JavedLSterritt/status/852743184706711555

This is so unappealing looking that it's almost incredible

What he did to Sonic's design was a travesty but I don't immediately hate that original character, if he wasn't in the most boring uninspired level I've ever seen.
I have to imagine this is just a proof of concept because a game about double jumping and dashing and nothing else isn't going to stand out.

And we're on a journey with him

The jumping is like wading through wax, falling is like Moon gravity
and then the dash is lightning fast, this is making me nauseous

the character design is improved though just from the fact that it's female

Okay I thought it was a boy. Normally I don't care about tomboys but we're in a post-Celeste world now so that could go very bad.

It has a triple jump.