2022... I am cancelled

2022... I am cancelled...

Attached: 1633138344541.png (640x1047, 1.16M)

Well good thing the good version of it already came out years and years ago

I'll never forgive Putin for this

i hate the democrat antichrist party

FPBP

still have no idea why the devs of this game haven't sued nintendo. They weren't paid for their work.

What? Of course they were paid.

of course you get paid for a work you have done even if it gets cancelled, it's a normal job with a monthly salary, not a big ass blank check at the end

Even if WayForward was dumb enough to not take payment up front they don't have the balls to sue Nintendo and risk cutting their sales for their Shantae and River City garbage by getting blacklisted from the platform.

>The jews and Ukrania*

Why wouldn't you just play/emulate the GBA games? These look like shit.

No evidence it was cancelled. Advance Wars games have been delayed due to irl wars before. It will still release eventually. Dumb zoomies btfo.

you can literally google it

Blows my mind this has to be canned but modern warfare 2-2 is perfectly fine

With how shit the reboot was looking, maybe it was for the best. Nintendo saw an opportunity to protect their brand and took it.

never releasing a game in decades is more damaging to a brand than one or two mediocre releases

how long are these games if i play them because 60 dollars seems so steep for a chess game

*rebranded
Get ready for the next direct presenting Animal Crossing's ADVANCE PEACE, OOT CAMPING

>dude trust google, it leads to a perfectly believable twittre account with the cancerflag icons
zoomers "brain"

Ah yes, the infamous nazi jews of Ukraine

It looked inferior to the original and has no real reason to exist besides launder money for nintendo and yakuza

They'd sooner rebrand it into a Fire Emblem game.

Japan has always been over sensitive to world events, natural disasters, you name it. They cancel/delay games and anime all the time over anything. Bunch of fucking babies.

very funny retard

with all the free shit zelenzky is demanding evrey day they were at least 50% right

I thought it came out already. Weren't pirates playing it from the eshop or something?

in a better timeline, Japan deals with those events by making everybody a big anime tiddy teenage girl.

Attached: 1106661935180.gif (200x422, 7.7K)

oh it was delayed due to "war" lol that's funny seeing as the original came out the day before 9/11

Only one and she was a retard and kept her Switch online so Nintendo deleted it from her Switch.

*big anime cock teenage femboy

>remake

what's the point

what's the nigger demanding and from who? I don't follow world events

I bet it comes back with a new art style

I’m still mad the Pokemon BW anime was completely derailed because of “muh earthquake”. It makes no sense that that and that one whiscash episode STILL haven’t aired over a decade later, we need a leak already.

rebranded Advance forest fire extinguishing in europe, replacing all fire arms with water guns and the "battle" being 2 firemen teams saving as many people as posible.

Attached: 1649613230906.png (250x375, 105.27K)

Wayforward themselves were probably even more eager to delay it than nintendo was. i'm sure they were paid for their work anyway

he's been demanding free last gen missile tech for weeks now. And shipments of planes worth half a billions. and troops. and infinite money with no debt. He's playing the victim card like a champ.

Call of duty is propaganda, delaying it because of war situations is counterproductive.

how do they cancel a gba remaster lmao? like nigga just download the rom and put it on your inhouse emulator

One can only hope, I wouldn’t hold my breath though, nintendo has never revamped a game’s artstyle because of backlash or criticism, and I don’t see them starting now.